Kill Jif N1 sign-up thread (or Interest List for next game if your Ape)

StraightCash

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

This thread is turning into massive #failbait

Hi my name is Brett.  Want to play a game?  Really!!!???!!!  Cool.  I'm excited.  I'll make a thread, get everyone all jazzed up, call out for extra players, sign everybody up and maybe a miracle like what happened in that movie Field of Dreams will happen in mafia at JN.

K.  Thanks! Bye!

19 minutes ago, JiF said:

Hi my name is Brett.  Want to play a game?  Really!!!???!!!  Cool.  I'm excited.  I'll make a thread, get everyone all jazzed up, call out for extra players, sign everybody up and maybe a miracle like what happened in that movie Field of Dreams will happen in mafia at JN.

K.  Thanks! Bye!

I know you would have rather stuck to jerking yourself off in the Smurfs thread for eternity, but it was time to move on. Deal with it

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

Bragging because you got LK to mod a game might be more pathetic than this stupid thread. 

Says the guy who referenced a movie that painted Shoeless Joe Jackson as a wise, intelligent, right-handed hitter, when he was closer to a borderline retarded lefty.

8 minutes ago, AVM said:

Yeah -- only people I have blocked are Kleckineau and someone called The Fat Man.

Do I have an older username for Crusher blocked, because this will make me really sad?

I have so many people on ignore that my list of ignored users has multiple pages.  Makes the board so much more readable when I don't have to see, say, nyjunc playing contrarian to every reasonable point people make. 

25 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I have so many people on ignore that my list of ignored users has multiple pages.  Makes the board so much more readable when I don't have to see, say, nyjunc playing contrarian to every reasonable point people make. 

Really?  never would have guessed that.  I have no one on ignore.  Never have. 

On 2/24/2016 at 4:11 PM, The Crusher said:

Really?  never would have guessed that.  I have no one on ignore.  Never have. 

me either. But derpina is a virgin, you are surprised he's a pussy too?

a rare DCL failure

Archived