Kill Jif N1 sign-up thread (or Interest List for next game if your Ape)

StraightCash

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, CTM said:

kick the sh*t out of that interview 

Last job interview I went on I was 26 trying to get a part time job while I was in school.  It was stocking shelves at Wegmans, at night when they first opened in Geneva NY.  Didn''t get it, pretty smart that Wegmans.  I would be so screwed if i couldnt do what I do until I die.  Beyond that Im pretty much qualified to push shopping carts at the local grocery store. 

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

JiF is being intentionally obtuse to mess with you, Brett.  As much as I like emo breakdowns I figured I'd point that out so as not to derail this particular thread and discourage people from signing up.  (Or would that encourage it?  F*ck.)

Damnit, thanks

31 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You're doing it wrong.  This post should have read:

*** Door flies open ***

HOW THE F*CK YOU DOIN BOYS!!!

You've changed for the worse.  I'll cry a single tear in the memory of when AVM was AwesomeVM.

Pathetic.  These games need me and all you wanna-be drama queens emulate me in hopes of stealing my crown.  WIthout me, these games are boring and drama free.  Jealous...every last one of you.  Especially CTM, who I hate so much it hurts love and can't live without.

/Ape'd

48 minutes ago, AVM said:

Pathetic.  These games need me and all you wanna-be drama queens emulate me in hopes of stealing my crown.  WIthout me, these games are boring and drama free.  Jealous...every last one of you.  Especially CTM, who I hate so much it hurts love and can't live without.

/Ape'd

The fact you felt the need to add/Ape'd is like me writing Crusher on each of 9 bacon wrappers in the trash after I smashed. We already know.

4 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I'd like to mod again but I don't know how to post pics, gifs, sound bites and YouTube videos anymore. Hate the Internet.

If serious, when you're writing a post, in the bottom right above the "submit reply" button there is an "insert other media" link. Click it. That's about all there is to it. 

Archived