Empire State Mafia Sign-Ups

21 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I'd consider it if you weren't modding, but now I have no way of shooting you in the face.  And I'm in a game on DM (and signed up for another) anyway, but thanks.  glgl

1 minute ago, Verbal said:

I'd consider it if you weren't modding, but now I have no way of shooting you in the face.  And I'm in a game on DM (and signed up for another) anyway, but thanks.  glgl

That's too bad. I would have given you a gun, prolly.

5 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Fag.  This game won't start till next week.  When do your other stupid games finish?

1 minute ago, StraightCash said:

How many games do they run at once? That sounds crazy

There are as many as 3-4 games going at one time spread out across the site.  In my mafia board, there are 1-2 (usually just 1, though).

4 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

There's a main mafia board... but some of the social groups run mafia games in their own boards. Hence various games at the same time.

I once signed up for a game on DM and could'nt find it again until it was half over.  Was a theme about different candies of different colors with different powers.  Good news is by the time I showed up my team was winning. 

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Verbal said:

And I'm modding the one he's in, so I can't, either. 

3 hours ago, StraightCash said:

How many games do they run at once? That sounds crazy

I think my record was somewhere between 5 and 7 games at once.

Now I limit myself to 1, 2 if I get caught up.

3 hours ago, StraightCash said:

Why have different Mafia boards? Are the rules different?

No. There's different like...clubs on DM and some of them also like to play mafia but they only want to play with their other club members.

I think it's retarded but if they don't want to play on the main board that's up to them I guess.

4 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I might have considered it, but seeing some of the tools you dared to list before me is an insult that cannot be forgiven.

EAD

• Upvote 3