Osweiler offered 3yrs/$45mill

Shadetree

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, jetrider said:

You're back over 26 hours later to say "STFU and move on" as you continue on from yesterday? Who's the dumbass?

:rl:

I have a life fool.

The dumb ass is the one who uses cute emojis like my daughter to convince himself that hes funny.

I told you ignore, you come back.  I told you STFU you come back.  I said just leave it alone, come on adter a day away and theres a notification.

You cant keep away, you're a special kind of stupid.

And 100% guaranteed to come back again, its what you do.  Youre how old?

Just now, Jet Nut said:

I have a life fool.

The dumb ass is the one who uses cute emojis like my daughter to convince himself that hes funny.

I told you ignore, you come back.  I told you STFU you come back.  I said just leave it alone, come on adter a day away and theres a notification.

You cant keep away, you're a special kind of stupid.

And 100% guaranteed to come back again, its what you do.  Youre how old?

Do you know what a hypocrite is? Why don't you take your own advice and STFU? How old are you?

On 3/6/2016 at 1:08 PM, jetrider said:

Show me where I changed my words, liar. I'm waiting.

Your clueless argumentative pseudo-tough guy act has gotten your ass kicked nonstop on every Jets forum since the beginning of JI.

And it hasn't changed here either. 

31 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

STFU and move on.  Only a dumb ass continues like you do.

You guys posted on JI going all the way back to the beginning? What were your screen names? Neil and Bob?

WOCKA WOCKA!!!! 

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Oh, so what was your handle then?

Same.  Unlike others I've kept it for those who hated me in the past to continue hating me.

I have no clue who the clown is who follows me around, calls me dumb and then gets pissy when you fling back an insult his way. 

Just now, Jet Nut said:

Same.  Unlike others I've kept it for those who hate me 

ah, I didn't recognize the name I guess... I posted over there for a few years, but am not really great about remembering people

so, jetrider was what... just another terrible poster from the Pfailstrip?

Just now, Integrity28 said:

ah, I didn't recognize the name I guess... I posted over there for a few years, but am not really great about remembering people

so, jetrider was what... just another terrible poster from the Pfailstrip?

Yeah, he likes to start off calling you slow whatever when he doesnt agree with you.  Call him illiterate or tell him hes missed the point and he cries about internet tough guy or some nonsense.  

Sounds like a child

17 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Yeah, he likes to start off calling you slow whatever when he doesnt agree with you.  Call him illiterate or tell him hes missed the point and he cries about internet tough guy or some nonsense.  

Sounds like a child

Yea, a large part of why i never bothered going back to JI was because the entire football talk side of that board was dominated by a gaggle of high-volume, low-intellect alarmists who posted in the same style, everything came back to them name calling, then trying to argue they didn't do it first.

The only part of that board that was worth a damn was the hampur, but even that sort of jumped the shark.

Ever since the Pfailstrip posters landed here, there's been a substantial uptick in derp content in our football forum. I'm sure the extra users are great an all for the JN crew, but the quality of the actual football conversations have diminished. When I first started posting here, there was enough room for both the redundant arguing and some really detailed, quality talk... the latter has gotten drowned out lately.

Just now, joewilly12 said:

He's already on the roster and paid for. 

i hope you are right.... I'll support whomever Bowles names the starter but I got burnt supporting the Sanchize 1 too many years, that last year with him was my worst year watching Jets football and that is saying alot!

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

LMFAO 

It's perfectly logical. There is not anything in my statement that isn't backed up by facts, Fitzpatrick lost more games than Geno, but he also put us in position to be in the playoffs in the first place. It's like that ESPN show "Top 5 reasons you cant blame..." They did one on Bobby Cox not getting the Braves more rings and their 5th reason was he got them in that position in the first place

Archived