BroadwayJets

2016 Free Agency Thread

8 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Not sure what I think of this. Physically gifted but disappears for most games, especially when Gates came back.

If little money involved, I guess I'd be ok w/ it

Yeah, the potential is definitely there, but we haven't really seen it. Maybe he'd thrive in a number one role. Who knows. I don't think the money would be too much for him

Yes, Jets are nosing around corners of varying price tags. Checked in on Prince Amukamara, others.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

eh, not too psyched about this rumor... it was Pacman and Burfict that lost their heads, and that game, for the Bengals no?

Yep, he had a long history way back when as well. I wouldn't be too concerned with that game though, I think that had more to do with their rivalry than anything. He still plays at a high-level, doesn't do stupid things anymore and wouldn't cost much. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

The jets should be all over Cam Wake if he comes loose.  A bit of age and an injury should lower his asking price but he still has game imo, would instantly upgrade the olb pass rush.

Well, can't say he still has game because he just tore his achilles and iirc he wasn't doing much before the injury

3 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

He had 7 sacks in 7 games last year before getting hurt.  He can still rush the passer.  The Achilles will drop his value to a point where we can at least have a look see or we should.

Maybe I was thinking about the other guy vernon. My bad.

48 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Breaking on Twitter 

Lamar to the Texans.

I haven't seen this anywhere, where'd you see it?

Just now, Integrity28 said:

The positive spin on this... there are teams willing to grossly overpay for established talent on the DL. So, if Malik can get this in a contract... then there's got to be a team willing to trade picks and pay Mo Wilk similarly.

I see this as something hopefully positive for us.

I think if it does happen, it'll happen on draft day. I hope you're right and they choose this option rather than drafting one... lol

2 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

The have agreed on terms with RB Chris Ivory, per source. Deal expected to be worth about $7M/year.

Just what Dallas needs, another injury prone player

fake account

• Upvote 2

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company