BroadwayJets

2016 Free Agency Thread

Green's 4 TDs in 37 receptions last year is something to like.

• Upvote 1

I just want Schwartz at this point of the non-Jets FAs, and am optimistic after the Osemele rumor.

Honestly wouldn't be that upset if they missed there since the most impactful FAs the Jets can sign are Wilkerson and Fitzgerald.

Edited by SenorGato

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Grigson has Luck, and has done NOTHING else right with that team... what a mess it's becoming, and what an unfortunate impact it's going to have on Luck's career arc.

The only thing that can keep the Colts from becoming a top franchise is losing Luck next year. Does he become the league's first $150 million dollar player in FA? It's only 15-20+ years overdue.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

^^^^ WTF was the point of signing Bradford to that dumb-ass contract then?

PFT put out an article that they might just trade him.

Damn, I did want Schwartz but was resigned to not landing him after Osmele signed with the Vikings.

19 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

CdJMu8_UMAAU18R.jpg

My guess is that collectively they end up making maybe $150 million of that $204,250,000.

6 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

It seems like every FA burns them. When do they ever sign good FA pick ups?

Revis, Thomas, Dillon....

I'm thinking the Pats are more focused on locking up Collins, Vollmer, Hightower, already locked up Gronk, Ryan....

10 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Everyone seems to think that the Pats only getting a low 2nd for Jones stipulates that we cannot get a 1st for Wilkerson. I disagree.... I think a few teams will

be bidding and I think we can get a 1st rd. pick. Pats were going hush-hush with Jones. Jets are at the owners meeting making it known to all.

We've literally done this twice already with the team's best player. Each time they weren't supposed to get a first, each time they did. It's a waste of time not to.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Problem with this... it'll mean we won't be trading Mo until after pick #20, which means we're not getting a 1st this year for him.

That's fine, using science I figure basically a bottom 4th would be a gift from Jah himself for Wilkerson. Watt watt, watt watt watt watt. We can then go on to pick up at least 3-4 starters, preferably those that play way up against great opponents but know they can take a breather (rather than risk negative sacks) against lesser opponents. Have I mentioned JJ Watt yet? He and Wilkerson are not the same person, in case you aren't aware.

7 minutes ago, BroadwayJets said:

Looks like you still have some of Mo's excrement on your face from breakfast, Mr. Downs... er... Downey.

Ooph

Cutters.gif

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company