2016 Free Agency Thread

BroadwayJets

Houston getting Osweiler. I just don't get the love for him. I watched him in many games in college and always thought he was a marginal QB.  I know there is a shortage of QBs out there but the money being thrown at the likes of him is crazy.  The crazy thing is this there are two backups right now for teams that I love but is going to ride the bench in Garrapolo and Aaron Murray in Kansas City. I also like Mccarron in Cincinnati who could develop. After seeing this money thrown around imagine what the agent for Garrapolo thought when Brady signed an extension.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, JETSfaninNE said:

So far, Kaep and Case Keenum are the backup plans for Denver. NOBODY is talking about Fitz, he will be back at a reasonable deal

Kaep is not a FA.  Kaep is not about to get cut.  It would take a trade for Elway to get him.

4 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Kaep is not a FA.  Kaep is not about to get cut.  It would take a trade for Elway to get him.

Yes I know this.  Just reporting what was rumored as Denvers fallback plans.  Case Keenum wasn't a UFA either but the Rams still tendered a 1st round on him based off this rumor.

RG III is now the Plan D for Denver LOL

Archived