2016 Free Agency Thread

BroadwayJets

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Not only that he kept Pagano who I think STINKS as a head coach.  Letting Arians go in favor of Pags, lol

Pagano had cancer.  Only reason Arians got to coach one year with the Colts.  The Colts were supposed to fire Pagano for having cancer?

1 hour ago, BroadwayJets said:

The two teams now making the strongest push for Broncos free-agent LB Danny Trevathan are Atlanta and Chicago, per sources.

Trevathan is going to get paid.

I was high on him, but not for what he'll ultimately get paid here. ILB shouldn't be a hard position to replace.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Trevathan is going to get paid.

I was high on him, but not for what he'll ultimately get paid here. ILB shouldn't be a hard position to replace.

Yeah he was never going to be cheap, I choose the draft at this point if we can't resign Henderson to replace DD

5 minutes ago, BroadwayJets said:

Yeah he was never going to be cheap, I choose the draft at this point if we can't resign Henderson to replace DD

Agreed.

Also, not keen on this re-sign DD buzz I'm hearing.

1 minute ago, 32EBoozer said:

Raiders going ALL in.

If Denver fails to sign OSweiller, the AFC West will be anybody's division.

The AFC West is wide open regardless of where Osweiler lands. Carr to Cooper is legit, if they can fix that running game, protect that QB, and actually play defense... the Raiders could finally impersonate a respectable football team.

Still though... **** them.

28 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Agreed.

Also, not keen on this re-sign DD buzz I'm hearing.

Yeah, and I don't like losing Henderson buzz either. Henderson is underrated, IMO.

irvin to raiders..Raiders looking good right now..Irvin and Mack nice combination 

Also, just wanted to give Jason some props... he's been tweeting all day, relentlessly, with great content and perspective.

Last year big free agent winners were considered the Eagles, Bills, and to a lesser extent Miami. None lived up to it

ICYMI here were y initial thoughts on some of todays earlier contract signings and cuts

Archived