2016 Free Agency Thread

BroadwayJets

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, prime21 said:

Ivory 6 mil plus. Dam

Former Jets GM John Idzik, now a member of Jags front office, traded for Chris Ivory in 2013. Reunited.

The are signing RB Chris Ivory to a deal that's believed to be well above $6M per year.

THANKS IZDIK!!!

Costello has been trying SO hard today to tweak the chicken little end of the Jet fanbase... sad, sad man... 

Jets better get a deal done with Bilal Powell now.

Idzik's revenge

Gotta think that Malik Jackson contract drives up Muhammad Wilkerson’s price.

I believe we'll look back on the Jags in two years the same way we viewed the Panthers this year. It took time -- but patience paid off.

I had similar praise for the Jags LAST off-season, not comparing them to the Panthers, but praising the approach they've taken over a couple years... and I got ripped for it. Nostradamnape!!!!

3 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

Osweiller to Houston.

Fitzy to Denver.

Troll the other threads, we're trying to use this for updates. Don't need meltdowns to false news... as much as I appreciate what you're going for. Thanks.

11 minutes ago, afosomf said:

why would jags pay injury prone ivory 6m when they could have gone after doug martin for 6.8m? BTW Martin should have gotten a look by Mac

I like Doug Martin a lot but the Jets can't afford the Muscle Hamster. That's the situation they find themselves in right now. 

13 minutes ago, afosomf said:

why would jags pay injury prone ivory 6m when they could have gone after doug martin for 6.8m? BTW Martin should have gotten a look by Mac

Jags need to get the fans excited. So far they have grossly overpaid for Malik & Ivory. Plus, they're a passing offense & Ivory has hands like oven mitts. Doesn't even make sense? Funny how Idzik was scene as conservative & after we fire him he's making it rain in Jacksonville. Everyone knew Jags, Titans had to spend big.

Just now, Jetster said:

Jags need to get the fans excited. So far they have grossly overpaid for Malik & Ivory. Plus, they're a passing offense & Ivory has hands like oven mitts. Doesn't even make sense? Funny how Idzik was scene as conservative & after we fire him he's making it rain in Jacksonville. Everyone knew Jags, Titans had to spend big.

then sign a younger martin who btw is much better than ivory

12 minutes ago, Jetster said:

martin at $6.8m is better than ivory at $6m and  martin is a beast as well

4 minutes ago, afosomf said:

martin at $6.8m is better than ivory at $6m and  martin is a beast as well

$6 mil for Chris friggin Ivory?

Guess Idzik no longer taking coffee orders in Jax

Archived