Jets Reward Program

Jets Reward Program  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Jets let us use our Rewards points for a reduction in the next season's ticket bill ?

• YES
    • NO
    • My name is SAR 1 and I don't need stupid Reward points !!

If you agree that these "Reward Points" give nothing of value, then why does it matter to you, especially if you don't keep making the pointless effort of accruing more points by partaking in their marketing activities (going in the game early, scanning the card instead of PDF Tix, paying the STH invoice earlier than due date, watching the SNY show for CODE, etc)? The other methods are merely happenstance from watching the game - FalseStarts by opposing team, sacks by our defense, etc. 

Just ignore it and don't jump through the hoops for them if it's not worth your while. But to actually put an arbitrary monetary value on an activity that is completely voluntary and expect a price reduction is absurd?!? Who are we to decide the credit on a product someone is selling us and we know full well what we're getting into? You'd make Mao Tse-tung proud indeed, maybe we did lose the ColdWar after all. Sorry Ronny. 

Tickets have (some, and lately Below Face) monetary value, Reward Points are merely a marketing scheme by the NY Jets, don't participate since you recognize it's pointless and the perks are not that exceptional.

4 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

If you agree that these "Reward Points" give nothing of value, then why does it matter to you, especially if you don't keep making the pointless effort of accruing points more by partaking in their marketing activities (going in the game early, scanning the card instead of PDF Tix, paying the STH invoice earlier than due date, watching the SNY show for CODE, etc)? The other methods are merely happenstance from watching the game - FalseStarts by opposing team, sacks by our defense, etc. 

Just ignore it and don't jump through the hoops for them if it's not worth your while. But to actually put an arbitrary monetary value on an activity that is completely voluntary and expect a price reduction is absurd?!? Who are we to decide the credit on a product someone is selling us and we know full well what we're getting into? You'd make Mao Tse-tung proud indeed, maybe we did lose the ColdWar after all. Sorry Ronny. 

Tickets have (some, and lately Below Face) monetary value, Reward Points are merely a marketing scheme by the NY Jets, don't participate since you recognize it's pointless and the perks are not that exceptional.

If you go to games , you get points . You can't avoid it . A monkey could do it . Why not let us decide what to do with these points ?

Because this isn't Communist North Korea. ;)

You only get points if you SCAN YOUR CARD for entry. So you are incorrect. In your regard, apparently a monkey can do it but he's still to obtuse to understand how the system works. 

3 minutes ago, no psls said:

If you go to games , you get points . You can't avoid it . A monkey could do it . Why not let us decide what to do with these points ?

6 minutes ago, no psls said:

What does that have to do with the price of tea in China ?

You can't dictate to the seller (the NY Jets in this example) how they can and can't charge you. You don't like it, then don't buy Season Tickets. 

I'm implying you're a communist and part of the fabric that's tearing apart this great society. Apologies to Max, didn't intend to mention politics. 

North Korea is a different country from China, but I'm sure you already knew that. Have a good day. :-) 

5 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

You only get points if you SCAN YOUR CARD for entry. So you are incorrect. In your regard, apparently a monkey can do it but he's still to obtuse to understand how the system works. 

You can't enter the game without scanning your card jackass ; the card is your ticket . OK monkeyboy ?!

3 minutes ago, no psls said:

You can't enter the game without scanning your card jackass ; the card is your ticket . OK monkeyboy ?!

You can still GAIN ADMISSION into the GAME without scanning the card. A PDF PRINT OUY FROM YOUR COMPUTER is JUST AS Sufficient as the card. 

Good Gawd, there are stupid ass people here. SMH, I'm done with this Neanderthal. 

2 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

You can still GAIN ADMISSION into the GAME without scanning the card. A PDF PRINT OUY FROM YOUR COMPUTER is JUST AS Sufficient as the card. 

Good Gawd, there are stupid ass people here. SMH, I'm done with this Neanderthal. 

Do you even own season tickets you communist ?

42 minutes ago, no psls said:

This program gives nothing of value . Why not let us decide what the credit is ?

This very same question was asked at the Fan Advisory Board meeting last week. The answer was no. Never.

But there's hope we can use points for concessions sometime soon.

/end thread.

1 minute ago, Dcat said:

This very same question was asked at the Fan Advisory Board meeting last week. The answer was no. Never.

Fan Advisory Board . HAHAHA . Probably three fat cats in suits on Woody's payroll . 

57 minutes ago, no psls said:

I guess no one cares .

I answered your question, which was asked at the meeting by several invited fans.  Your obnoxious response was to ridicule anyone who attended. The answer was no.  /end thread.

Have a nice day and GFY.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/7/2016 at 10:21 AM, Dcat said:

I answered your question, which was asked at the meeting by several invited fans.  Your obnoxious response was to ridicule anyone who attended. The answer was no.  /end thread.

Have a nice day and GFY.

Happy Easter you filthy animal !!!!!

Archived