Get Used to Geno Being Your QB Again

drdetroit

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Read in between the lines and see how last year unfolded. Fitzpatrick had to have surgery and they could have eased him back with Geno for a couple games. They didn't. If they wanted Geno to be the QB, he would be. They want Fitz. 

If they hate Geno as much as you say they do they would have cut him. Please stop making it seem like you are on the phone with Todd Bowles and posting. 

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

If they hate Geno as much as you say they do they would have cut him. Please stop making it seem like you are on the phone with Todd Bowles and posting. 

No one said hate. They just don't see him as a viable starting solution. It's easy to figure out if you have any discernible skills as a human being and can understand people. 

1 hour ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

No one said hate. They just don't see him as a viable starting solution. It's easy to figure out if you have any discernible skills as a human being and can understand people. 

I'll say it. I hate Geno F'ing Smith. I want him off my favorite football team. I want that a lot.

2 hours ago, jgb said:

We shall see. Appreciate the cool discussion, despite disagreeing.

Neither did Ryan Leaf. Professionals can extrapolate data to analyze expected performance without needing to put a subject in the ideal situation before making an evaluation. In layman's terms: he sucks and all credible evidence is that it's a problem with his maturity/intelligence/work ethic/and leadership qualities. Jerry Rice himself couldn't imbue Geno with such qualities. Geno is the black Ryan Mallet. 

You are such a whiny blubbering baby

2 hours ago, jgb said:

But Geno sucked because of supporting cast while Fitz was about average because Fitz sucks. Your argument is as wobbly as Geno's knees after a right hook.

Haha I'd like to see you try to throw a punch at geno, tough guy. He'd destroy you lol

2 minutes ago, cant wait said:

Haha I'd like to see you try to throw a punch at geno, tough guy. He'd destroy you lol

Yes and Ryan Leaf can throw a better spiral than me too but he still sucks as an NFL QB. Do try to stay focused on the topic at hand.

26 minutes ago, cant wait said:

You are such a whiny blubbering baby

25 minutes ago, cant wait said:

It's too bad nobody on the team cares about what you think 

23 minutes ago, cant wait said:

21 minutes ago, cant wait said:

Awe poor widdle baby misses his fitzy. Did the bad bwack man make him go bye bye ?

12 minutes ago, cant wait said:

I'm actually enjoying laughing at the tears of sad whiny old crybabies. Poor baby lol

e38c73bf53c6ab4f6946a654801c90bda7ee514f

I don't know what to say... I read this thread and it's like bunch grown babies. Sh*t eating children. I feel like 75% of you (especially jgb) have never played organized sports in life, let alone competitively.... It's next man, up... All. Fcking. Day. Every day. That's how it is in the looker room.

Fitz is here? Great - get out there and do your job. That's it. That's all the matters... What, Fitz's gone? Fck, who's up? Geno? Get out there and do your fcking job. Repeat, repeat. Repeat. 

Also, it's like most of you have been sleeping on the fact that the Jets have been more involved in QB scouting than another other team in 2015. We're drafting a QB. That's the plan. Not Geno. Not Fitz... new guy. Whoever's here is just keeping the seat warm. 

4 hours ago, Matt39 said:

Awareness- 0

genoooo.0.gif

Fitzpatrick scrambles for 15 yards, gets nailed by not sliding*
"What a gutsy play! You gotta hand it to this guy, hes all heart and hes going to fight for every yard. What a leader!"

*Geno scrambles for 30 yards,gets nailed by not sliding*
"You have got to be smarter than that! What a brain dead mistake by Geno,you cannot take a hit there!"

Gotta love the double standards lol

1 hour ago, Paradis said:

I don't know what to say... I read this thread and it's like bunch grown babies. Sh*t eating children. I feel like 75% of you (especially jgb) have never played organized sports in life, let alone competitively.... It's next man, up... All. Fcking. Day. Every day. That's how it is in the looker room.

Fitz is here? Great - get out there and do your job. That's it. That's all the matters... What, Fitz's gone? Fck, who's up? Geno? Get out there and do your fcking job. Repeat, repeat. Repeat. 

Also, it's like most of you have been sleeping on the fact that the Jets have been more involved in QB scouting than another other team in 2015. We're drafting a QB. That's the plan. Not Geno. Not Fitz... new guy. Whoever's here is just keeping the seat warm. 

Except when the next guy up is that same old bum that has and will continue to suck. In the meantime, keep wailing like a baby to unironically try to describe others as babies.

1 hour ago, King P said:

Fitzpatrick scrambles for 15 yards, gets nailed by not sliding*
"What a gutsy play! You gotta hand it to this guy, hes all heart and hes going to fight for every yard. What a leader!"

*Geno scrambles for 30 yards,gets nailed by not sliding*
"You have got to be smarter than that! What a brain dead mistake by Geno,you cannot take a hit there!"

Gotta love the double standards lol

If Fitz ever got punched in the locker room the puncher would be dropped quicker than a pass in Jace Amaro's hands. That's the thing about leaders, it's earned not given because it's "unfair" to have a "double standard." Geno can't lead a waltz much less a football team, so yeah he gets picked apart. Welcome to New York, baby.

4 minutes ago, jgb said:

Except the fact that I was right. That's what chafes yeah. Speaking of babies, just admit you were wrong. It's ok. Let it out. We got you.

lol, what on earth gave you the impression I care what you think? ...Besides, i haven't been wrong about anything. You're the one who said Brock O- was gonna sign here and Fitz was going to DEN cause it made sense (like zero IMO)

6 minutes ago, jgb said:

Except when the next guy up is that same old bum that has and will continue to suck. In the meantime, keep wailing like a baby to unironically try to describe others as babies.

Oh! Lucky me!! I got an edited post too!! Cause the first one made no fcking sense!

14 minutes ago, Paradis said:

lol, what on earth gave you the impression I care what you think? ...Besides, i haven't been wrong about anything. You're the one who said Brock O- was gonna sign here and Fitz was going to DEN cause it made sense (like zero IMO)

My bad I didn't think you'd waste previous tummy time responding if you didn't care. Carry on.

Just now, Paradis said:

dude you haven't been competitive in your own bed, lol. I don't think i've ever met anyone who understand football less than you. 

Well it's much harder when you have a partner. You're always a winner in your bed since it's a solo sport for you, kiddo.

Gotta' love it when fans think the depth chart is finalized on March 9th.

Congrats to Dion Simon and Taiwan Jones in getting the starting nod at NT and ILB respectively.

Gotta' live it when fans think the depth chart is finalized on March 9th.

Congrats to Dion Simon and Taiwan Jones in getting the starting nod at NT and ILB respectively.

Wonder how many of these guys would be talking about Geno's "potential" if he was a dolphin. My guess is the same amount of people who defend Ryan Mallett since they are basically the same player. Only Mallett is actually better and less sulky if you can believe that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude at least make a believable lie I'm the most pro Fitz person here I've been adamant I want him here and that I think he will be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived