My Official Current Odds on Jets 1st Round Pick

Sarge4Tide

Odds only valid if the Jets stay at #20.  For entertainment purposes only, please no wagering....

Leonard Floyd LB UGA    4-1
Noah Spence LB EKU    5-1
Emmanuel Ogbah LB OK St    10-1
Kamalei Correa LB Boise St    10-1
Taylor Decker OT Ohio St    12-1
Jack Conklin OL Mich St    20-1
Mackensie Alexander CB Clemson     25-1
LaQuan Treadwell WR Miss    32-1
Paxton Lynch QB Memphis    35-1
Cody Whitehair G Kansas St    38-1
Reggie Ragland LB Alabama    40-1
Darron Lee LB Ohio St    44-1
Andrew Billings DT Baylor     50-1
FIELD    60-1

i have Jets picking Lynch at 20. Two teams could block this and that is the Rams and our friend REX RYAN. Don't think Rams will do this with the trade of Foles last year and they need a center real bad who they will pick. Ryan Kelly will be an all pro. Rex is the one I am worried about. 

need a pass rusher - id much rather have floyd than spence with his drug history (maybe a lapse in judgement) - but we already got that issue with sheldon richardson... don't want another guy we have to worry about it with... though the skill is definitely there. Another guy i really like and could play RT to start out his career before taking over for D-Brick is  Jack Conklin but i dont think he will fall to 20... maybe im wrong... we will see. 

2 hours ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Something about Floyd's build worries me. Doesn't seem big enough to set the edge. Have to watch more film but I get a distinct Maybin vibe. 

Floyd disappeared in Bama game, i would be wary as well, and jarvis jones has done rien

Archived