Jets sign TE Kellen Davis

Morrissey

24 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

They "took" Blair Thomas from us after that debacle of a MNF game.

But they gave the Jets Thomas Jones for next to nothing (swap of 2nd rounders I think.)  Never mind the peanuts they got from us for Brandon marshall.

We seem to always be on the better side of any deal with them.

12 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Of what? What is being wasted?

Precious natural resources like paper and ink.

How many squids will have to die for Kellen Davis to sign: "I, Kellen Davis, Jr., will try my darn tootinest not to suck so much for the New York Jets."

P.S. Is he a Jr., or am I thinking of someone else?

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

How many squids will have to die for Kellen Davis to sign: "I, Kellen Davis, Jr., will try my darn tootinest not to suck so much for the New York Jets."

Let alone the precious tree pulp used to create the contract paper.

5 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

re-signed TE Kellen Davis to a 1 year deal worth $965k. He gets an $80k signing bonus and $230k total guaranteed

oooh what a waste

1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

re-signed TE Kellen Davis to a 1 year deal worth $965k. He gets an $80k signing bonus and $230k total guaranteed

You're right, this contract is meaningless in the grand scheme of things. With soooo many contracts given out in a single season, we're not going to win them all. It's ridiculous to think that. Looking at last year's contracts, did anyone really think that we'd even be in a position to give out more. Preposterous!

Don't worry guys. We'll win the next contract. We still have a shot at the contract playoffs, even if we lose this one.

Archived