Empire State Mafia: Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I have a funeral to go to this week, so I won't be able to get into the game until perhaps Friday. I'll try to get caught up by Sunday.

Sorry to hear.

Don't sweat the game, it'll be here.

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Mod Note:  Since you guys aren't familiar with the source material, I'm writing "flavor" scenes for entertainment purposes only.  There won't be information contained within that is important.  Read or don't read, I don't care.  There will be more coming.  GFY. 

good, i can skip them then

58 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Why, because I didn't like your gross gif aimed at me? You do realize I'm actually female and I don't appreciate people demeaning me and I will tell you off. 

Why was it gross? Cause it was exploitative/demaning to women or because she had a great big giant badonkadonk? This is being debated in other threads

17 minutes ago, CTM said:

Why was it gross? Cause it was exploitative/demaning to women or because she had a great big giant badonkadonk? This is being debated in other threads

We can talk about this via pm, I'm not going to try to bury the thread in this discussion. 

3 minutes ago, Leelou said:

We can talk about this via pm, I'm not going to try to bury the thread in this discussion. 

Noting else going on.  Truth is this has been hashed out in the 100,000 post thread.  We could use a young woman's view other than JIF.  

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Noting else going on.  Truth is this has been hashed out in the 100,000 post thread.  We could use a young woman's view other than JIF.  

Do you have a link to the discussion? That thread is eh. 

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Mod Note:  Since you guys aren't familiar with the source material, I'm writing "flavor" scenes for entertainment purposes only.  There won't be information contained within that is important.  Read or don't read, I don't care.  There will be more coming.  GFY. 

You're such a virgin.

6 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Do you have a link to the discussion? That thread is eh. 

Took places over like 100 pages.  More of comments here and there than a formal discussion .  To summarize: no psls loves big butts and CTM don't no why, some other brothers can deny and others can't. We thought it was time for a young lady to give it a try.

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Took places over like 100 pages.  More of comments here and there than a formal discussion .  To summarize: no psls loves big butts and CTM don't no why, some other brothers can deny and others can't. We thought it was time for a young lady to give it a try.

Having a big ass isn't gross, what you do with it is. If she posted that herself online where everyone can see it, that's her prerogative, but I blame a lot of women demeaning themselves on Kim Kardashian and that clan. They have no ******* class. There is a way to take sexy pictures - both clothed and nude that are artistic and actually show appreciation to someone's body. Just flapping your ass cheeks up in the air is nasty. 

For me, that was demeaning because this guy that doesn't even know me, I don't think has ever even spoken to me is saying I'm this gross chick, flapping my ass up in the air for everyone to see. I'd never do that. Yes, I take sexy pictures, and no not all of them are for the world to see. It's like these guys that hack celebrity phones. They violated them when they stole and published those photos. Yeah you might think that person is hot and add it to your spank bank or whatever, but if that person wanted that out in the open, they'd publish/post it on their own.  And now I'm getting off into another tangent. 

5 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Having a big ass isn't gross, what you do with it is. If she posted that herself online where everyone can see it, that's her prerogative, but I blame a lot of women demeaning themselves on Kim Kardashian and that clan. They have no ******* class. There is a way to take sexy pictures - both clothed and nude that are artistic and actually show appreciation to someone's body. Just flapping your ass cheeks up in the air is nasty. 

For me, that was demeaning because this guy that doesn't even know me, I don't think has ever even spoken to me is saying I'm this gross chick, flapping my ass up in the air for everyone to see. I'd never do that. Yes, I take sexy pictures, and no not all of them are for the world to see. It's like these guys that hack celebrity phones. They violated them when they stole and published those photos. Yeah you might think that person is hot and add it to your spank bank or whatever, but if that person wanted that out in the open, they'd publish/post it on their own.  And now I'm getting off into another tangent. 

100% solid.  I agree with all of this.  Thank you Leroy.   Well done.  Yet positive psl didn't mean anything by it.  Just trying to fit in.  Haha- I said " fit in". Ok Nyn your next followed by Lilly then of course verbal.  Would hate being accused of being anti-transgender.  Next thing I know Aten is here calling me a racist .  

5 minutes ago, Leelou said:

I don't think think psls said that to demean you.  

Few things...

1 -- you guys are killing me with the bouncy ass photo at work lmao

2 -- This board just told me twice I couldn't give rep to Verb...meaning it knows I don't want to rep Verb but am conflicted by teh lulz.  The board is evolving, folks.

14 -- GFYs

Archived