Empire State Mafia: Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vote: Lily

She randomly agrees with Leelou and cast shade on Brett, but then sees how both Leelou and I state we don't think Brett is scum, CTM posts that he wasn't concerned, so Lily then recants and says she also thinks Brett is town....and then 2 posts later decided to cast a little shade my way for defending Brett.  Since then she's been defending herself and talking about how she's not going to "try stuff anymore", a little AtE at the end.

She totally jumped the gun and tried to go for what she thought would be low hanging fruit.  Easy D1 catch, folks.

7 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Vote: Lily

She randomly agrees with Leelou and cast shade on Brett, but then sees how both Leelou and I state we don't think Brett is scum, CTM posts that he wasn't concerned, so Lily then recants and says she also thinks Brett is town....and then 2 posts later decided to cast a little shade my way for defending Brett.  Since then she's been defending herself and talking about how she's not going to "try stuff anymore", a little AtE at the end.

She totally jumped the gun and tried to go for what she thought would be low hanging fruit.  Easy D1 catch, folks.

Stop saying "casts shade". You sound like an old white dude trying to sound hip and with it.

3 minutes ago, Leelou said:

You sure are pushing to get me lynched with no reason whatsoever. It really feels like someone put you up to this. 

No, it really doesn't. 

Who would give him the advice "crater on Leelou", and why?

It doesn't mesh with scum logic. 

Just now, Leelou said:

You sure are pushing to get me lynched with no reason whatsoever. It really feels like someone put you up to this. 

It is quite intriguing.  This is his first game but why does he have such a hard on for you?  If he is scum, the question is who is putting him up to this?

Just now, Leelou said:

Okay, you can have the leg humper then. 

If there's one universal truth in mafia, it is that eventually everyone will hump the Ape's leg... it is inevitable.

Let's not gloss over this though... do you really think someone would put him up to cratering on you? If so, why? Unpack the logic. 

Official Vote Count

Lily (3) - CTM, Verbal, Leelou

Leelou (3) - Brett, no penis, JiF

Ballin (1) - AVM

Hess (1) - Ballin

Verbal (1) - Hess

CTM (1) - Crusher

AVM (1) - Ape

Not Voting (4) - Spoot, decker, Pac, Lily

With 15 alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

If there's one universal truth in mafia, it is that eventually everyone will hump the Ape's leg... it is inevitable.

Let's not gloss over this though... do you really think someone would put him up to cratering on you? If so, why? Unpack the logic. 

Where's the logic of him cratering on Leelou? 

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Stop saying "casts shade". You sound like an old white dude trying to sound hip and with it.

I am an old white dude trying to sound hip.  Now get the **** off my lawn.

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

No, it really doesn't. 

Who would give him the advice "crater on Leelou", and why?

It doesn't mesh with scum logic. 

^ this

@Verbal, what'd you think of Lily swooping in to say "agree with Ape, everyone is townie"?

I think I missed that......

35 minutes ago, Lily said:

Good morning!

I remember Brettlejuice. Nae made that up, didn't she? I miss her. 

I'm pleasantly surprised at Ape's take on the situation. I agree with it. Leelou and Brett are likely town. I know I am. 

Bump-a-bump-bump for @Verbal

Official Vote Count

Lily (3) - CTM, Verbal, Leelou

Leelou (3) - Brett, no penis, JiF

Ballin (1) - AVM

Verbal (1) - Hess

CTM (1) - Crusher

AVM (1) - Ape

Not Voting (5) - Spoot, decker, Pac, Lily, Ballin

With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

Just now, BallinPB said:

Instead of throwing insults why don't you answer the question douchebag

I don't answer questions, I ask them.

I'll insult who I want, when I want... many have broken themselves trying to prove otherwise.

I just asked Leelou to vet the logic. If I then turn around and provide the answer, then what would the purpose of me asking the question be. The onus is on her to answer it, not me. All you're doing is detracting from my intent, which doesn't serve the town well at all.

No, he's just annoying the ever living hell out of me. Only reason would be to annoy me, but a stronger town person would be better to go after.

Now, since you decided to question me on that instead of letting him respond to it first I don't know if he's annoying town or annoying scum. Thanks. 

Just now, Integrity28 said:

I don't answer questions, I ask them.

I'll insult who I want, when I want... many have broken themselves trying to prove otherwise.

I just asked Leelou to vet the logic. If I then turn around and provide the answer, then what would the purpose of me asking the question be. The onus is on her to answer it, not me. All you're doing is detracting from my intent, which doesn't serve the town well at all.

stfu you're not almighty god talking about i dont answer questions, I ask them.  ******* tool

4 minutes ago, Leelou said:

No, he's just annoying the ever living hell out of me. Only reason would be to annoy me, but a stronger town person would be better to go after.

Now, since you decided to question me on that instead of letting him respond to it first I don't know if he's annoying town or annoying scum. Thanks. 

What response to you asking "it seems like someone put you up to this" was going to enlighten you?

You're diverting. Putting the focus on me blowing up your test, rather than answering my question. Problem is, your test wasn't going to merit anything... whereas, I'm asking about logic. The one ring that rules them all: logic. Avoiding it makes you look dirty, girl.

Edit to add: "annoying the living hell out of"??? really quite dramatic

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

What response to you asking "it seems like someone put you up to this" was going to enlighten you?

You're diverting. Putting the focus on me blowing up your test, rather than answering my question. Problem is, your test wasn't going to merit anything... whereas, I'm asking about logic. The one ring that rules them all: logic. Avoiding it makes you look dirty, girl.

I'm not avoiding at all. I already said a stronger townie would be better to go after. I don't really care much about your logic right now. I read people by how they react/interact and what they say. 

Take Lily for example - she's pretty much been agreeing and going with the flow with everyone. She hasn't really made one solid stance and the one she did, she claimed it was a reaction test. She's not looking very good right now. 

Me, I know I'm town and I have some newbie that won't leave me alone and I don't know why. I'm trying to figure that out. What is the logic for him to be hounding me? 

Archived