Empire State Mafia: Game Thread

Jetsfan80

12 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I posted, which means the derp horde will be up my ass in 3............. 2............. 1............... ...  . . . . . .......... ..  . .. ..........

You make it so tempting...

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Pac said:

No work for full week.  As i said before flight leaves tomorrow..  most of my gameplay will come at night while recouping from days of sun, golf, and beers.

in pac's mind

10051101_CU29YC36YW76.jpg

in reality

golf-course-maintenance.jpg

17 minutes ago, Pac said:

No work for full week.  As i said before flight leaves tomorrow..  most of my gameplay will come at night while recouping from days of sun, golf, and beers.

Have a good time, Pac!

FLAVOR SCENE

14833c5ce9ffa28e674324beadbf7404.jpg

The Empire State Building.  

In this shadowy "alternate" world, this building is the seat of power.  Contained in it is the complete power structure making the Empire State tick.  Decisions are made on the standard food rations to be given to each citizen.  Coffee is in a particular shortage.  The building also contains nearly all law enforcement.  Threats within the State are identified and weeded out.

And within, battle plans are executed to attack the enemy.  

Who is the enemy?  No one in particular seems to know.  All they know is the war seemed to be at a stalemate.  None of the ironclads ever returned, but then again, the enemy never showed up at their door.

Beyond the fog....that's all the citizens know regarding the location of the battle.  What is beyond the fog?  Nothing.  There is only the Empire State.  And there always had been.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's strange.  Rad Bradley can't remember much about his ex-wife, Claudia.  He knows they were married, and he knows they were divorced.  But he doesn't remember what he did wrong.  Their last conversation didn't go particularly well.  He got angry.  She was exasperated.  In the end they knew it was all for the best.  

As Rad ponders this, the phone rings. Rad leaps from his desk to answer it.

A muffled voice speaks.

"What do you know about nineteen fifty."

"Nineteen fifty...what?  Is that an address?"

"Tell us what you know about Nineteen fifty."

"Fella, I have no idea what you're talking about.  Who are you?"  

"Good.  You are the man we're looking for.  We'll be sending two of our men to contact you."

"Which men?  Who are you......"

** CLICK **

Rad Bradley decided he needed a drink.  

7 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

FLAVOR SCENE

In this shadowy "alternate" world, this building is the seat of power.  Contained in it is the complete power structure making the Empire State tick.  Decisions are made on the standard food rations to be given to each citizen.  Coffee is in a particular shortage.  The building also contains nearly all law enforcement.  Threats within the State are identified and weeded out.

Who is the enemy?  No one in particular seems to know.  All they know is the war seemed to be at a stalemate.  None of the ironclads ever returned, but then again, the enemy never showed up at their door.

Beyond the fog....that's all the citizens know regarding the location of the battle.  What is beyond the fog?  Nothing.  There is only the Empire State.  And there always had been.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's strange.  Rad Bradley can't remember much about his ex-wife, Claudia.  He knows they were married, and he knows they were divorced.  But he doesn't remember what he did wrong.  Their last conversation didn't go particularly well.  He got angry.  She was exasperated.  In the end they knew it was all for the best.  

A muffled voice speaks.

"Good.  You are the man we're looking for.  We'll be sending two of our men to contact you."

** CLICK **

WTF is this shit?

33 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

FLAVOR SCENE

A muffled voice speaks.

** CLICK **

I don't even feel like reading this right now.

Mod Note:  Since you guys aren't familiar with the source material, I'm writing "flavor" scenes for entertainment purposes only.  There won't be information contained within that is important.  Read or don't read, I don't care.  There will be more coming.  GFY. 

Just now, no psls said:

I vote Crusher

I'll accept this vote, but just an FYI, all votes should be bolded, reading like this:

Vote Crusher

If you wanted to vote someone new, you have to do this:

Unvote vote "_______"

Welcome to the game!  Be sure to insult people and post lots of pictures.

Archived