JordanAndTheJets

Jordan's mock draft 2.0 with Mo trade

Not a fan of the spence pick - im not bad at the 2nd round... i do like the 3rd round picks (notre dame fan boy here) lol... but jaylon smith is top 5 talent before that injury. 5th round is a good round to take chances. The 4th round pick is interesting - would have to watch some tape on him though.

For our first round i think they go OLB, OT, or CB. If both Conklin and Decker gone, and Floyd gone, I can see them grabbing the best available CB... maybe Eli Apple. For 2nd round - it all depends who they grab in the first... but im gunna go out on limb and say they grab Cardale Jones. I'm hearing he's a perfect fit for Chan Gailey's offense. He's got a cannon, great NFL size - like cam newton size, tough in the pocket, hard to bring down. He's raw and definitely needs development because of the lack of experience. Scouts say he shows a lot of touch on dump passes and short passes (great in jets offense), he has enough awareness of when to tuck and run. Lack of experience is biggest flag... but he has the tools to be an NFL starter at the very least. Sign back fitz or trade for Mike Glennon and draft this guy in 2nd. 

Just now, JordanAndTheJets said:

I like Jones just don't if I'd pick him higher than round 5

Most mocks got him going in 2nd or 3rd - his natural abilities can't be ignored

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company