Kaepernick to the Broncos?

JetsFanatic

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, FidelioJet said:

Of course this is happening. And the Jets pass on an opportunity to bring in a potential franchise QB in favor of a 34 year old journeyman that has never been the playoffs. 

Exactly this organization SUCKS ASS yes I'm pissed!!!!!!!!!!!

This is ridiculous WHERE ARE THE JETS AND MACC...........THE MISERY CONTINUES HERE ..............DAMMIT 

The Jets who haven't been to a Super Bowl in 47 years will wind up with Ryan Fitzpatrick .............DAMMIT 

Calm your t!ts. Kaepernick ******* sucks.

I appreciate the new information because I for one am tired of our bellyaching. 

I would have thought that Kap was a viable option but I think this really tells me that the Jets are high on Petty and want him to ripen some before putting him onto the field.

Just now, Charlie Brown said:

I appreciate the new information because I for one am tired of our bellyaching. 

I would have thought that Kap was a viable option but I think this really tells me that the Jets are high on Petty and want him to ripen some before putting him onto the field.

Charlei this tells me the Jets have no clue about anything we can acquire Kaep for a mid round pick that we are gonna blow on some scrub who wont even make the roster and pass up the opportunity for a decent proven NFL QB. 

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Charlei this tells me the Jets have no clue about anything we can acquire Kaep for a mid round pick that we are gonna blow on some scrub who wont even make the roster and pass up the opportunity for a decent proven NFL QB. 

Dude shut up and let things play out. You really are exaggerating the situation for no reason.

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

Dude shut up and let things play out. You really are exaggerating the situation for no reason.

He's an idiot who thinks one can pluck good QBs off of a tree. He also expects the Jets to win a Super Bowl, which is always leading to disappointment and frustration.

2 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

He's an idiot who thinks one can pluck good QBs off of a tree. He also expects the Jets to win a Super Bowl, which is always leading to disappointment and frustration.

You too GFY.

San Francisco is dealing him for practically nothing thats a sure thing off the sure thing tree. 

Yes I do expect the Jets to win a Super Bowl isn't that the goal of every NFL team, what are your expectations. 

YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME!!!!!!

1 minute ago, The Troll said:

Kaepernick's career completion percentage is nearly identical to the mark Geno Smith posted in 2014.

SELL THE TEAM, WOODY!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We hate Geno we hate Kaep we hate Manziel WE DONT NEED NO STINKIN QB.

Archived