Kaepernick to the Broncos?

JetsFanatic

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

You too GFY.

San Francisco is dealing him for practically nothing thats a sure thing off the sure thing tree. 

Yes I do expect the Jets to win a Super Bowl isn't that the goal of every NFL team, what are your expectations. 

YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME!!!!!!

My expectation is to be competitive and pray you get lucky. That's how you win a Super Bowl

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

My expectation is to be competitive and pray you get lucky. That's how you win a Super Bowl

47 years son we haven't won jack sh*t. Luck is in horseshoes and hand grenades. Well coached teams with quality players wins a Super Bowl not luck. 

LOL at people acting like Kap is some sort of superstar. He's got great talent and I wouldn't have been against a trade for him but he's been steadily regressing with every season and there's indicators that NFL defence's have found him out.

It's a good deal for Denver though as he's shown he can take a loaded team to the SB, but lets not act like the 49ers defence didn't carry him there.

Ultimitaly your talking about a guy benched for Blaine Gabbert last year. A guy who was thoroughly outplayed by our 34 year old journeyman everyone seems to hate.

Speaking of which. Fitz's options are running out and if anything it's looking like the Jets could actually lower their offer. Unless he decides to retire, it looks like we'll get our guy at the right price. Bravo Mr Mac.

Just now, Irish Jet said:

LOL at people acting like Kap is some sort of superstar. He's got great talent and I wouldn't have been against a trade for him but he's been steadily regressing with every season and there's indicators that NFL defence's have found him out.

It's a good deal for Denver though as he's shown he can take a loaded team to the SB, but lets not act like the 49ers defence didn't carry him there.

Ultimitaly your talking about a guy benched for Blaine Gabbert last year. A guy who was thoroughly outplayed by our 34 year old journeyman everyone seems to hate.

Speaking of which. Fitz's options are running out and if anything it's looking like the Jets could actually lower their offer. Unless he decides to retire, it looks like we'll get our guy at the right price. Bravo Mr Mac.

My God what are you people drinking you want Fitzpatrick instead of Kaepernick........................

Great news if true.  Keeps an overpriced head case out of the Jets locker room while opening up the door for a Glennon trade or Fitz return.  Glennon either takes the starting job, or Fitz is back to mentor Petty and draft pick for future starting job.

My God what are you people drinking you want Fitzpatrick instead of Kaepernick........................

You should really calm down and have a glass of water. I love a good train wreck though so feel free to carry on this meltdown.

Fitzpatrick is???????  LMFAO 6 teams in 10 years and has NEVER MADE THE PLAYOFFS he has 1 good year with a WEAK SCHEDULE anot now he's Joe Montana LMFAO 

Fitzpatrick is mediocre. Kaepernick aspires to be mediocre.

Just now, Irish Jet said:

You should really calm down and have a glass of water. I love a good train wreck though so feel free to carry on this meltdown.

The train wreck is the NY Jets. You have an opportunity to acquire a quality NFL proven QB who can change the face of this organization and you dont. COME ON MAN

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Fitzpatrick is???????  LMFAO 6 teams in 10 years and has NEVER MADE THE PLAYOFFS he has 1 good year with a WEAK SCHEDULE anot now he's Joe Montana LMFAO 

All you gotta know. He was benched for Blaine Gabbert. That ends it for me. Plus it would only be Fitz for another year while the search continues

7 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

have checked in w/ the more than once on Wilkerson. So have a few teams. This won't be a quick trade. Revolves around draft day

Interesting.

I want to see Mo stay so if this happens it better be good. So much for their being no interest in him as some were making out. Tomshane.

3 minutes ago, AFJF said:

Great news if true.  Keeps an overpriced head case out of the Jets locker room while opening up the door for a Glennon trade or Fitz return.  Glennon either takes the starting job, or Fitz is back to mentor Petty and draft pick for future starting job.

Misery loves company. So how many more seasons without a QB? 

1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

All you gotta know. He was benched for Blaine Gabbert. That ends it for me. Plus it would only be Fitz for another year while the search continues

Name the QBs who have replaced Ryan Fitzpatrick..............I will be waiting for your answer LOL 

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Misery loves company. So how many more seasons without a QB? 

It all depends.  Trade for Glennon means zero more years.  Trade Geno to Idzik for a conditional 7th on draft day.  Fitz bringing along Petty and a rookie like Lynch means a year or two, then we're set up for years to come.  'Bout damn time.

Just now, AFJF said:

It all depends.  Trade for Glennon means zero more years.  Trade Geno to Idzik for a conditional 7th on draft day.  Fitz bringing along Petty and a rookie like Lynch means a year or two, then we're set up for years to come.  'Bout damn time.

Glennon LOL what has he proven in the NFL didnt Tampa Bay draft Winston and start the rookie while Glennon rode the bench......says a lot about his talent

16 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

GFY dont tell me to shut up DUDE

I just did DUDE..? You sound conflicted. What's wrong, don't like when people get fed up with the constant exaggerating and half minded posts? You always do this.. when ever something happens that affects the Jets you down our team and their decisions. When are you going to realize YOU are the poster and THEY are the professional that run the team....that you post about.

Kap has met with Elway twice in the past week so maybe this will get done. If so don't be shocked if the 49ers are interested in Fitz. He can run and is smart enough to operate Chip's offense. Unless he's really telling the truth and likes Blaine Gabbert. Maybe the guy has turned it around. You could say the same for Fitz last season.

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

BENCHED. Big difference.

Name the QBs who gave replaced Fitzpatrick dont side step the question. How many teams does it take for you to see what Fitzpatrick is a journeyman stop gap QB who has never made the playoffs in 11 years...  YOUR HERO 

Glennon LOL what has he proven in the NFL didnt Tampa Bay draft Winston and start the rookie while Glennon rode the bench......says a lot about his talent

So by your logic, Kaep being benched for Blaine Gabbert says a lot about his talent, right?

No interest in Kaep.  This only helps the Jets.  Clears the water.

Hopefully it brings a resolution to the Fitz matter soon now.  Of course I hope we don't pay him even the 7mil that's been rumored, but at least this should let Macc know if Fitz will even accept whatever the Jets are willing to offer.

It'd be freakin hilarious if Fitz comes back willing to take the Jets offer now and Macc keeps him waiting.  Perhaps because a new plan involving Wilk and a top 5 draft pick is now plan A.

Getting benched for Winston = you suck.

Getting benched for Gabbert = you're an organization changing talent.

I can't tell if you're trolling or genuinely a lunatic.

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

I just did DUDE..? You sound conflicted. What's wrong, don't like when people get fed up with the constant exaggerating and half minded posts? You always do this.. when ever something happens that affects the Jets you down our team and their decisions. When are you going to realize YOU are the poster and THEY are the professional that run the team....that you post about.

Im not your dude.......they run the team alright for 47 years without a Super Bowl appearance!!!!!!!!  They doing a helluva job drafting too!!!!!!!!!  LOL 

2 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

So by your logic, Kaep being benched for Blaine Gabbert says a lot about his talent, right?

Exactly. He claims Kaep is proven but how proven is he? He got benched for an ex-jag. 1 super bowl run doesn't mean sh*t. Sanchez would have two right now with a few differences in plays.

1 minute ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

SF is a team in turmoil how many head coaches,GMs the QB is always the scapegoat when things are going bad,how did Gabbert do did SF make the playoffs. 

Im not your dude.......they run the team alright for 47 years without a Super Bowl appearance!!!!!!!!  They doing a helluva job drafting too!!!!!!!!!  LOL 

Well get lost then. Go be a fan of a different team since you don't agree with how it's being run.

Archived