Kaepernick to the Broncos?

JetsFanatic

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, The Troll said:

Fitzpatrick is a better QB than Kaepernick. And now he has zero leverage against the Jets. The Jets held out on giving him a big deal and this is them winning.

Please stop making sense , Joe Willy is imploding don't ruin it for the rest of us .

Gabbert replaced Kaep so Kaep must obviously suck. 

Tampa Bay has kept Glennon on the bench he's so good they drafted a QB and started them over him. 

So your QB evaluation is better than mine,for christ sake your in love with Ryan Fitzpatrick whoopee we won 10 games with a weak schedule he choked when we needed him most and we missed the playoffs. 

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

No meltdown you guys are just hell bent on Fitzpatrick and I dont know why. No hate towards fellow fans even the guy/girl calling me his dude. 

Only for this year. We don't think he's the answer. But we think he's better than most of the other possibilities.

1 minute ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Rebuilding teams with new management don't trade franchise QBs for a middle round pick. That just doesn't happen. 

Rebuilding?????  We had a top NFL defense last year that team was supposed to make the playoffs not watch from home. 

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

No meltdown you guys are just hell bent on Fitzpatrick and I dont know why. No hate towards fellow fans even the guy/girl calling me his dude. 

No this is a melt down. Like it always is with you! You don't agree with anything they do and you always have something stupid to say in response. If you are going to disagree with everything at least do it in a intelligent way. And I never called you MY dude LOL wtf. I clearly just called you dude. Do you get off on JN arguments or something?

1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Only for this year. We don't think he's the answer. But we think he's better than most of the other possibilities.

Its always only for this year its always we'll get it right next year............47 years and counting.

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

No this is a melt down. Like it always is with you! You don't agree with anything they do and you always have something stupid to say in response. If you are going to disagree with everything at least do it in a intelligent way. And I never called you MY dude LOL wtf. I clearly just called you dude. Do you get off on JN arguments or something?

No I just dont AGREE with you ALL on this Fitzpatrick sh*t thats all. No reason to make it personal. Im a lifelong dedicated fan who wants to win. 

2 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Well then go to a bar and drink in your misery. 

They aren't winning the Super Bowl next year. I can accept it. So should you.

Alcohol isn't the answer nothing changes with this team 47 damn years and nothing and now fans are ok with it.......

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Thats the problem you are accepting an average QB set the bar higher. 

The bar sets itself in the NFL. If nothing there in FA and nothing's there in the draft... You do what you can. Kaep wouldn't be getting traded if he was good enough for a JetsNation meltdown.

12 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Glennon LOL what has he proven in the NFL didnt Tampa Bay draft Winston and start the rookie while Glennon rode the bench......says a lot about his talent

He's proven he can get the ball in the end zone more frequently than he gives it away which I don't think you're a fan of, but most NFL teams love that attribute.  Gailey has never had a QB play for him that didn't show significant improvement with him calling the plays.  If he completely turns Geno around, Geno MIGHT be as good as Glennon is now.  However, if he elevates Glennon's game, he becomes a legit weapon at the qB position.

Geno couldn't beat out Ryan Fitzpatrick...says even more about his talent.

1 minute ago, PCP63 said:

Fitz won't win us a SB, so why waste our time with him? I honestly don't give a single **** if we make the playoffs if we can't actually contend for the SB. 

Welcome finally some back up be prepared to be called someones dude, dumb and they will say your having a meltdown because you disagree with the Fitzapologists. 

The bar sets itself in the NFL. If nothing there in FA and nothing's there in the draft... You do what you can. Kaep wouldn't be getting traded if he was good enough for a JetsNation meltdown.

Kaep is the best QB available to the NY Jets at this current time free agency or through the draft. 

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Welcome finally some back up be prepared to be called someones dude, dumb and they will say your having a meltdown because you disagree with the Fitzapologists. 

Again, you aren't my dude. You're actually just a really creepy dude who throws fits when his half minded suggestions aren't taken into consideration by anyone here.

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Thats the problem you are accepting an average QB set the bar higher. 

Look he's in the middle of the pack and we can win with him now. He brings a lot to the table. I'm for re-signing him and not for squeezing him on salary. 

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Kaep is the best QB available to the NY Jets at this current time free agency or through the draft. 

I guess you didn't read the part where I said Kaep isn't good enough or he wouldn't be getting traded.. Guess you read half minded as well.

Again, you aren't my dude. You're actually just a really creepy dude who throws fits when his half minded suggestions aren't taken into consideration by anyone here.

No I'm a lifelong dedicated fan with a passion for winning. I want success not mediocre pacification pansy ass football. 

You calling me dude and I'm creepy. 

10 minutes ago, jetscrazey said:

Kaepernick sounds like a good fit for the Kubiak offense....said no one ever

Funny you should say that...

He's a good fit for a Kubiak offense, I like this move for them a lot. Although, I'd def rather have Fitz if he's going to lower his price.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/threads/ot-kaepernick-met-with-elway.1128857/page-2#post-4598281

Archived