Kaepernick to the Broncos?

JetsFanatic

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

We did. Mark Sanchez was that chance. That failed. Starting Geno Smith was a chance.

At this point, we should be drafting a QB in the first every damn year until one sticks. Enough is enough.

26 minutes ago, AFJF said:

Great news if true.  Keeps an overpriced head case out of the Jets locker room while opening up the door for a Glennon trade or Fitz return.  Glennon either takes the starting job, or Fitz is back to mentor Petty and draft pick for future starting job.

This also lowers Glennon's trade price. I think you can get him for a 4th.

Just now, joewilly12 said:

No I'm a lifelong dedicated fan with a passion for winning. I want success not mediocre pacification pansy ass football. 

You calling me dude and I'm creepy. 

What's the difference between, dude,man or bro. They all mean the same thing... I'm directing my statement towards you. I fail to see the creepy gesture in that.

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

I guess you didn't read the part where I said Kaep isn't good enough or he wouldn't be getting traded.. Guess you read half minded as well.

Kaep is part of a football organization that is in total mayhem Chip Kelly is a lunatic how many head coaches,GMs in San Fran while all this goes on.....since Harbaugh left he left for a reason. 

Just now, joewilly12 said:

So you settle for mediocre things in life,I presume. 

Look you're trying to build a 53 it's not only about the Qb. I don't think he's mediocre. He had a real good 2015. You're just typecasting him as a 3rd rate player. As for not making the playoffs last year a lot of good Qbs didn't make it either. Franchise Qbs. Fitz put us in a good position to win and one great catch and we'd of qualified. 

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Kaep is part of a football organization that is in total mayhem Chip Kelly is a lunatic how many head coaches,GMs in San Fran while all this goes on.....since Harbaugh left he left for a reason. 

Blame it on everyone but the QB. Reminds me of 2011 and 2012. niiicee.

What's the difference between, dude,man or bro. They all mean the same thing... I'm directing my statement towards you. I fail to see the creepy gesture in that.

No problem call me what you will I dont care think what you want, end of the day I'm a hard working lifelong Jets fan who wants to see my team win a Super Bowl I dont revolt to name calling when in a discussion with other fans. 

1 minute ago, Rangers9 said:

Look you're trying to build a 53 it's not only about the Qb. I don't think he's mediocre. He had a real good 2015. You're just typecasting him as a 3rd rate player. As for not making the playoffs last year a lot of good Qbs didn't make it either. Franchise Qbs. Fitz put us in a good position to win and one great catch and we'd of qualified. 

he had a great 2015!!!!!!!  

Blame it on everyone but the QB. Reminds me of 2011 and 2012. niiicee.

The QB is usually the scapegoat.

1 minute ago, AFJF said:

That would be awesome!

What other team would trade for him? The Rams maybe?

Fitz can either start over in a new system with some very suspect receivers in LA or come back to NY with great WR's, a system he excels in and keep his family in the same house.

Or we go Glenon or Hoyer.

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

No problem call me what you will I dont care think what you want, end of the day I'm a hard working lifelong Jets fan who wants to see my team win a Super Bowl I dont revolt to name calling when in a discussion with other fans. 

and that's all sunshine and great but the fact is when we finally win another one you'll be the one at the parade counting down the days and blaming our QB for hitting Decker in the end zone instead of Marshall but the catch is both of them are open.?

and that's all sunshine and great but the fact is when we finally win another one you'll be the one at the parade counting down the days and blaming our QB for hitting Decker in the end zone instead of Marshall but the catch is both of them are open.?

NO I wont be here bitching about anything thats your deal you guys will be here bitching about something or someone....GET REAL or put me on IGNORE Killa

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

The Broncos get Kaepernick we will wind up with sh*tzpatrick...........life as a Jets fan.

Doesn't have to be. You can always start new and dedicate the rest of your life to a different team since we suck so bad and will never be good because our FO decision making isn't as good as Keapernicks...

2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Doesn't have to be. You can always start new and dedicate the rest of your life to a different team since we suck so bad and will never be good because our FO decision making isn't as good as Keapernicks...

GFY first you call me DUDE and now who the hell are you to tell me to go root for another team NEVER put me on IGNORE pissant fans like you remind of those at the stadium who get drunk and act like immature assholes every time the Jets lose a football game. 

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

GFY first you call me DUDE and now who the hell are you to tell me to go root for another team NEVER put me on IGNORE pissant fans like you remind of those at the stadium who get drunk and act like immature assholes every time the Jets lose a football game. 

I'm simply saying. I'm not mad. I'm don't have any emotional stance on this, honestly. If you don't agree with our FO decisions and you haven't for the last 47 years then why are you still here? It sounds to me nothing will satisfy you and our decisions will keep us losing year after year....so why aren't you behind a team that suits your opinion on how an organization should be ran.

6 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Calm down, the Broncos will not complete the deal till Kaepenick redoes he contract.  Evidently even the Broncos don't think it's worth it at this point.

I've come to the conclusion that this dude is actually out of his mind and has been for 47 years.

I can't believe you just continue to carelessly call people dude and think that's ok.

4 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

I'm simply saying. I'm not mad. I'm don't have any emotional stance on this, honestly. If you don't agree with our FO decisions and you haven't for the last 47 years then why are you still here? It sounds to me nothing will satisfy you and our decisions will keep us losing year after year....so why aren't you behind a team that suits your opinion on how an organization should be ran.

2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

I've come to the conclusion that this dude is actually out of his mind and has been for 47 years.

Killa have a nice night keep the Jets faith we all suffer we all agree to disagree ............

Archived