Patriot fans are more delusional than you think

Rexorcism

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

A meaningless game against the Jets?

The Jets 2nd win against the a Pats in their last 10 games?

An OT win against the Pats 3rd stringers?

Go make up some more delusional pipe dreams on how you think UConn has a better basketball program than UNC.

See what I mean about how far you've fallen? You're looking to nyjunk to fight your delusional battles for you. 

Face it, if the pats had beaten the Jets that day, there is a higher than likely shot of you getting to the super bowl over the Peyton Mannings, and potentially winning your first legit super bowl.

15 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

My favorite part of the thing is that they're claiming hardship in explaining this to their kids.

The same people who dismiss the impact of integrity and sportsmanship on children are claiming that a fictional witch hunt is a bigger issue for kids.

The children of Boston are going to grow up having no concept of personal accountability. 

Like fathers, like sons.

6 hours ago, Rexorcism said:

The seven fans include a season ticket holder from Connecticut who said the scandal has left his 7-year-old daughter disillusioned and a Florida man who said the NFL’s sanctions have caused him stress and lost sleep.

That is the price you pay when you're a Pats fan, deal with it 

6 hours ago, PatsFanTX said:

How many Super Bowl titles have Jets fans celebrated over the last 15 years.

'Nuff said.

How many non tainted titles have the pats* won in the last 15 years?

I'll give you a hint. It's less than the number of convicted murderers your team sent to the pro bowl over that same span of time.

'Nuff said. 

I'll give you a hint. It's less than the number of convicted murderers your team sent to the pro bowl over that same span of time.

'Nuff said. 

Ah, yet another envious, jealous rival fan.

3 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

I've always respected you. But please dont defend this lol .

Pats fans are notorious for the buffoonery, but you never seemed to be part of that crowd. 

If you'd get your nose out of Glennon's ass, you'd notice that he is the bandleader of that crowd. ?

My favorite part of the thing is that they're claiming hardship in explaining this to their kids.

The same people who dismiss the impact of integrity and sportsmanship on children are claiming that a fictional witch hunt is a bigger issue for kids.

The children of Boston are going to grow up having no concept of personal accountability. Maybe each them that instead of frivolous lawsuits.

POST OF THE YEAR

58 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

Ah, yet another envious, jealous rival fan.

It's hilarious that these dooshlusionals believe that anyone is jealous of what has become football's version of the Black Sox.

Oh how I wish my team was a national disgrace and we as a fanbase were famous for our delusions.

2 hours ago, Embrace the Suck said:

'Nuff said. 

I'll give another clue. The answer rhymes with "zero."

9 minutes ago, Jet Fan RI said:

??? Is this clip showing unbridled enthusiasm for a reinstated suspension? Or is it a release prompted by the closure of the case?

The clip shows unbridled enthusiasm for the drafting of Jimmy G.  The point is that Patriots fans (like most fans) are a resilient bunch.  If Brady is suspended, talk will turn very quickly to Jimmy G as "the save-yah", the "best backup evah" and "betta than most otha team's stahtahs".  

21 hours ago, PatsFanTX said:

How many Super Bowl titles have Jets fans celebrated over the last 15 years.

'Nuff said.

This post has nothing to do with this thread, and the troll's motive was solely to be inflammatory.  Yet this is acceptable here time and time again???  Wow. 

34 minutes ago, AFCEastFan said:

The clip shows unbridled enthusiasm for the drafting of Jimmy G.  The point is that Patriots fans (like most fans) are a resilient bunch.  If Brady is suspended, talk will turn very quickly to Jimmy G as "the save-yah", the "best backup evah" and "betta than most otha team's stahtahs".  

"resilient bunch"?  LOL.  "Spoiled babies" is more like it.  Can't accept any criticism whatsoever.  Constantly in "I will hold my breath until I turn blue" mode (see: Round 1 boycott).  Constantly in deluded paranoia mode (See "everyone is against us ... haters... you hate us cuz you aint us").  Resilient??  ahahahahahahahaha!  Farthest thing from the truth I have ever seen posted by you.  Patriots fan base is not resilient, it is infantile, deluded, spoiled and for the most part, unknowledgable (present company excepted AFC).

4 hours ago, Dcat said:

"resilient bunch"?  LOL.  "Spoiled babies" is more like it.  Can't accept any criticism whatsoever.  Constantly in "I will hold my breath until I turn blue" mode (see: Round 1 boycott).  Constantly in deluded paranoia mode (See "everyone is against us ... haters... you hate us cuz you aint us").  Resilient??  ahahahahahahahaha!  Farthest thing from the truth I have ever seen posted by you.  Patriots fan base is not resilient, it is infantile, deluded, spoiled and for the most part, unknowledgable (present company excepted AFC).

Yeah, that was the wrong way to put it.  What I was trying to say is that it won't take long after Brady's suspension comes down to get the Garoppolo bandwagon up and running.  Sure, many fans will still be crying in their cheerios about the suspension, but if Jimmy G starts the season 1-0 or 2-0, people are going to start losing their minds. 

On 4/6/2016 at 10:15 AM, PatsFanTX said:

Wake me up when the NFL strips the Pats of all those Super Bowl titles.

Only people who think those titles are in question are whiny, jealous non-Patriots fans.

Actually all of America KNOWS with 100% certainty that they cheated with the exception of delusional scumbag "win at any cost" Pats homers. GFY and Kraft and all you chowd trolls.

Archived