Sign-ups! Might be Harry Potter if everyone is cool with it.

Leelou

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Leelou said:

/slaps 

No

Basically one guy was shoving his playstyle down my throat, I told him I didn't play that way and to back off. He wasn't backing off so I said I was going to put him on ignore because I didn't want to get banned. Another player went into the DT because me and 2 other people were being "mean" to said male player and she went into the DT just to start sh*t. 

Best use of playstyle ever.

I forgot that the ladies pretend DP Roach is some kind of big deal and get all googley-eyed around him.  This will certainly be a jab to the Apes fragile ego and he'll no doubt double his efforts to ensure his Apettes are still loyal.

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

I forgot that the ladies pretend DP Roach is some kind of big deal and get all googley-eyed around him.  This will certainly be a jab to the Apes fragile ego and he'll no doubt double his efforts to ensure his Apettes are still loyal.

I've given you some attention before but you tend to ignore it.... >.>

14 minutes ago, Leelou said:

I never said it was going to be a boring set up. 

The theme is wrong...  Choose something everyone can relate to.. I'll give you a couple suggestions.

- Breakfast Club (BC can be scum)

- Debbie Does Dallas (so many possibilities)

- 40 Year Old Virgin (Make 80 mod-confirmed Virgin)

1 minute ago, Pac said:

The theme is wrong...  Choose something everyone can relate to.. I'll give you a couple suggestions.

Eh, I have a good idea that I think you guys will like. Not super crazy like Resident Evil, but fun. 

Just now, Leelou said:

Eh, I have a good idea that I think you guys will like. Not super crazy like Resident Evil, but fun. 

but Harry Potter is not the theme to inspire shenanigans.  Trust me.  I'm a hall of fame mod.

Just now, StraightCash said:

Leelou can we follow 72/24 or some schedule of predictable deadlines? Empire State was great game but the dragged out phases was a total burnout 

Yes, D1 will probably be a bit longer. 72/24 works fine. 

12 minutes ago, Pac said:

All good choices.  80 as the mod confirmed virgin would almost challenge CTM as mod confirmed cacka-o-roach

1 hour ago, StraightCash said:

You say I'm mini CTM, CTM says I'm ApeGunior... I must be some kind of grotesque hybrid

What you are missing is that Ape is my bitch and you are his. Which makes you a bitches bitch

You are my mutant pear shaped grand ape

5 minutes ago, Leelou said:

I  can make scenes on the darker side. 

Herimone spat out the gooey poison that Snape tried to force her to swallow.  "This definitely doesn't taste like Coconut Water", she cried.

Archived