Sign-ups! Might be Harry Potter if everyone is cool with it.

Leelou

53 minutes ago, Pac said:

I forgot that the ladies pretend DP Roach is some kind of big deal and get all googley-eyed around him.  This will certainly be a jab to the Apes fragile ego and he'll no doubt double his efforts to ensure his Apettes are still loyal.

So. Jealous.

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Leelou said:

/slaps 

No

Basically one guy was shoving his playstyle down my throat, I told him I didn't play that way and to back off. He wasn't backing off so I said I was going to put him on ignore because I didn't want to get banned. Another player went into the DT because me and 2 other people were being "mean" to said male player and she went into the DT just to start sh*t. 

you are focusing on the part of my post that I don't care about

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

confirmed you're some kind of wanna be hot shot according to your linked in.  I'll spare everyone your title.

lol, these guys all used their full names in your sh*tty football league and paid the price of now knowing you fap to their linkedin profile pictures... 

8 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

lol, these guys all used their full names in your sh*tty football league and paid the price of now knowing you fap to their linkedin profile pictures... 

Wrong.  Ive known his name for years before my awesome football league

28 minutes ago, Pac said:

confirmed you're some kind of wanna be hot shot according to your linked in.  I'll spare everyone your title.

I'm still Debt poor though true story

Btw I owe somebody $50 for FF. I appreciate  you guys being cool but want to pay 

3 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I'm still Debt poor though true story

Btw I owe somebody $50 for FF. I appreciate  you guys being cool but want to pay 

Someone screwed it up and didn't pay in time so I think everyone got refunded. 

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

Yeah. A brand of

Very cool. I'm a big fan of Vita Coco, it's the easiest to find up here. I've come to find that if I get one of the big 1 liter (?) sized bottles in me the day after drinking, I don't feel like a piece of crap.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Very cool. I'm a big fan of Vita Coco, it's the easiest to find up here. I've come to find that if I get one of the big 1 liter (?) sized bottles in me the day after drinking, I don't feel like a piece of crap.

Haha not that one. They're the share leader though by over 50%. I sell or manage a direct competitor among a couple other brands.

1 hour ago, Pac said:

I plan on it..  maybe not the next one but soon.

Just trying to help you out.  Harry P maybe too G rated *shrug*

Nothing is ever G rated with this group. We could bastardize a Beatrix Potter children's story.

You're obviously that sneaky rabbit that keeps slippin' between the fence and stealing the old white man's carrots.

See??!! I just did it! It's this forum! It's a horrible place!

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

Nothing is ever G rated with this group. We could bastardize a Beatrix Potter children's story.

You're obviously that sneaky rabbit that keeps slippin' between the fence and stealing the old white man's carrots.

See??!! I just did it! It's this forum! It's a horrible place!

brown rabbit*

not racist enough. FAIL

1 hour ago, Pac said:

Liked in.  I had a consultant try to convince me to like do more with the one I had my 14 year old son set up.  Bunch of sh*t.  Someday I will add a picture.  Somebody other than me who is dashing.  I'm not dashing.  

5 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

So catch me up, AVM is getting married? Congrats, man!! 

Oh man, someone else needs to take a swing at this one. Lots of responsibility to bring the funny here

3 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Just excited to hang out again. I see CTM and Ape still get along.

Really nice to have you are your female personality back. We've missed ahh you..

Archived