Sign-ups! Might be Harry Potter if everyone is cool with it.

Leelou

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

That was a layup... but joking aside, do you remember that time you and I were in a big game there, and we had that PM conversation going on the side? neither of us even cared about the outcome or each other's alignment, we were just corresponding because of how flummoxed we were by how awful the play and blabbering was? 

That.

oh I know, I've not been back since and won't in the future 

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, CTM said:

Brett would probably tag in. He could use the practice frankly 

True. They don't use logic, and their buttholes get pursed up over everything... but how is surrounding him with positive reinforcement of his weaknesses going to help him here?

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

True. They don't use logic, and their buttholes get pursed up over everything... but how is surrounding him with positive reinforcement of his weaknesses going to help him here?

we knock him down, they build him back up and then he comes back bright eyed and bushy tailed eager for his next beating 

6 minutes ago, CTM said:

we knock him down, they build him back up and then he comes back bright eyed and bushy tailed eager for his next beating 

you know, if I'd beaten you to the punch on the Trump meme... the pear-shaped sidekick would have fit him perfect as your sidekick... 

aptopix-gop-2016-trump.jpg

31 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

you know, if I'd beaten you to the punch on the Trump meme... the pear-shaped sidekick would have fit him perfect as your sidekick... 

aptopix-gop-2016-trump.jpg

Dude GFY, you aren't being funny, and aren't being a funny doosh, you're just being a doosh. Learn when the thread you are tugging on is funny, and when it's a whiff. 

5 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

Dude GFY, you aren't being funny, and aren't being a funny doosh, you're just being a doosh. Learn when the thread you are tugging on is funny, and when it's a whiff. 

I wish so hard that you were being serious here... 

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

watching Brett trying to regain his composure as CTM and I just lob shots at him... 

esoHhYV.gif

lol again, quit acting like CTM and you are equals. CTM is funny. You use something personal that I shared with you guys as a reason to attack my physical appearance, and it isn't funny to me. You are just being a playground bully and its pissing me off. So find something else to **** with about me. Otherwise **** off, I'm done here.

26 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

lol again, quit acting like CTM and you are equals. CTM is funny. You use something personal that I shared with you guys as a reason to attack my physical appearance, and it isn't funny to me. You are just being a playground bully and its pissing me off. So find something else to **** with about me. Otherwise **** off, I'm done here.

You are no grand ape of mine if you are going to let ape run you off. Go pick on the twits at DM for awhile, it will make you feel better

11 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

If serious... We make fun of Crusher's physical appearance constantly. We make fun of Pac's blockhead, and JIF's no chin. I get called a fat ******* baboon on a regular basis. Worse is said constantly about my character. I take it all. You should be looking at this as being made part of the club that you've so desperately been trying to get CTM to let you into, as you've done nothing but tongue his balls since you started playing again. We thought you could take it. Instead, you're revealing that you can only dish this stuff out, you can't take it. There's an entirely different distinction that we use for people like that. 

That's unfortunate. If it really, truly bothers you just say so. I will stop. You're a good guy, we may have just misread your limitations.

For the record, I think it was great that you shared your wedding photos. Your wife is a beauty, and you two looked great. I said so at the time. Guys make fun of guys.

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

You are no grand ape of mine if you are going to let ape run you off. Go pick on the twits at DM for awhile, it will make you feel better

I don't think he's angry because of what I said. I think he's angry that you're taking my side, clearly. He's never had a problem when he's thought he was the Grover Dill to your Scut Farkus. 

Jealousy. In the words of @JiF, the internet is a weird place.

Oh **** off with your high and mighty bullsh*t. If anyone ever told me that something that I said about them was personally hurting them, I'd stop. I tried to hint to you more subtly that you are pulling on something you shouldn't, but your too dense to take a hint. 

45 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/52844410.jpg

41 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

Oh **** off with your high and mighty bullsh*t. If anyone ever told me that something that I said about them was personally hurting them, I'd stop. I tried to hint to you more subtly that you are pulling on something you shouldn't, but your too dense to take a hint. 

You should probably go back to your safe space on tumblr.

42 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

Like I said, we thought you had thicker skin. So I thought your "hints" were just playing along. Turns out, you're just a pussy.

Archived