Sign-ups! Might be Harry Potter if everyone is cool with it.

Leelou

17 hours ago, D P R said:

Just because Leelou enjoys comparing nudes and laughing about dick-pics with her friends doesn't mean I do. 

That's harsh.

Call me later.

15 hours ago, Leelou said:

Eh, I have a good idea that I think you guys will like. Not super crazy like Resident Evil, but fun. 

Oh God don't even get me started on the RE game again.....

3 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Update on that DM game: the Cop just revealed on D1 with no pressure. Also, tons and tons of meaningless words about feelings. Nothing about logic or examining motives. Incredible.

You can't make this sh*t up. 

They announced your replacement - I thought you were sticking it out?  DM bullies chase you away? 

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Like I said, we thought you had thicker skin. So I thought your "hints" were just playing along. Turns out, you're just a pussy.

We? You are the only one pissing me off, it doesn't have anything to do with anyone else. I thought it was just an act from you, but your just a doosh.

Youre right, I'm too emotionally vested in this. It's just a game, it's not worth it.

Just now, Verbal said:

They announced your replacement - I thought you were sticking it out?  DM bullies chase you away? 

eh, said I'd think about it. then read the thread this morning, and just lost interest... they don't know what they're doing, wasn't worth the time investment

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

If serious... We make fun of Crusher's physical appearance constantly. We make fun of Pac's blockhead, and JIF's no chin. I get called a fat ******* baboon on a regular basis. Worse is said constantly about my character. I take it all. You should be looking at this as being made part of the club that you've so desperately been trying to get CTM to let you into, as you've done nothing but tongue his balls since you started playing again. We thought you could take it. Instead, you're revealing that you can only dish this stuff out, you can't take it. There's an entirely different distinction that we use for people like that. 

That's unfortunate. If it really, truly bothers you just say so. I will stop. You're a good guy, we may have just misread your limitations.

For the record, I think it was great that you shared your wedding photos. Your wife is a beauty, and you two looked great. I said so at the time. Guys make fun of guys.

Plus i'm 6 feet 2 asian with a godzilla. 

5 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

We? You are the only one pissing me off, it doesn't have anything to do with anyone else. I thought it was just an act from you, but your just a doosh.

Youre right, I'm too emotionally vested in this. It's just a game, it's not worth it.

Take it from somebody who's been royally pissed at the Ape before - he really doesn't do it because he's an a$$hole.  He is only doing it for show because he craves the attention and upvotes.  In person he's a normal dude who wouldn't dare say half the sh*t he does to people on the internet.

But his wife seems pretty awesome, so he gets a pass from me, heh.

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

eh, said I'd think about it. then read the thread this morning, and just lost interest... they don't know what they're doing, wasn't worth the time investment

To be fair, they do - it just takes them a little longer.  Their version of D1 JiF talking about penis is weird and would easily give you that impression.  And a few of them are blustery with no substance, which makes it hard to wade through the bullsh*t.

I don't join games anymore with certain people on DM simply for that reason.  But really, let's be honest - you pussied out. ;-)

11 minutes ago, Verbal said:

That's harsh.

Call me later.

Fine, I'll call you. But stop complaining about the pics I send - It's impossible for me

to hold the phone to get the entire image on the screen.  But, I think I can work something out with mirrors or maybe a drone. 

1 minute ago, StraightCash said:

Yes, there is a collective "we".

You are losing your sh*t over being teased about being a little "thick", and it's shameful. Knock it off.

I invite you guys to unmercifully rip on me daily, and I take it. You seem to never have a problem trying to impress CTM by being talking sh*t about me, but when it comes back your way, and when he points and laughs at you... you turn into this?

Every time you mock anyone going forward, just think about how you've acted here. Pathetic.

7 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Take it from somebody who's been royally pissed at the Ape before - he really doesn't do it because he's an a$$hole.  He is only doing it for show because he craves the attention and upvotes.  In person he's a normal dude who wouldn't dare say half the sh*t he does to people on the internet.

Ape is probably a fanny pack wearing doughboy/apple fanboy

1 hour ago, StraightCash said:

lol again, quit acting like CTM and you are equals. CTM is funny. You use something personal that I shared with you guys as a reason to attack my physical appearance, and it isn't funny to me. You are just being a playground bully and its pissing me off. So find something else to **** with about me. Otherwise **** off, I'm done here.

Holy hell.  It's the sign up thread. Plus I thought you looked quite dashing in your wedding video.  Before you go could you send me a head shot for my LinkedIn profile?  My head is too big to fit.  

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

Ape is probably a fanny pack wearing doughboy/apple fanboy

It's not a "fanny pack" if you wear it cool, hanging on your side. Get with the times.

6 minutes ago, Verbal said:

To be fair, they do - it just takes them a little longer.  Their version of D1 JiF talking about penis is weird and would easily give you that impression.  And a few of them are blustery with no substance, which makes it hard to wade through the bullsh*t.

I don't join games anymore with certain people on DM simply for that reason.  But really, let's be honest - you pussied out. ;-)

My wife is pretty awesome.

This is how my friends and I talk with each other in real life. We're terrible to each other. Insults are like terms of endearment. This is the common bond between CTM and I. Him and I get this, so does Pac, JIF, and Crusher... and there are others... the Mafia Illuminati.

Brett wants you all to coddle him. He's a nasty cuss as often as he wants to be, but now... because CTM betrayed him... weeping.

Also, I don't care about the DM nerds. They suck at mafia. No argument.

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

If serious... We make fun of Crusher's physical appearance constantly. We make fun of Pac's blockhead, and JIF's no chin. I get called a fat ******* baboon on a regular basis. Worse is said constantly about my character. I take it all. You should be looking at this as being made part of the club that you've so desperately been trying to get CTM to let you into, as you've done nothing but tongue his balls since you started playing again. We thought you could take it. Instead, you're revealing that you can only dish this stuff out, you can't take it. There's an entirely different distinction that we use for people like that. 

That's unfortunate. If it really, truly bothers you just say so. I will stop. You're a good guy, we may have just misread your limitations.

For the record, I think it was great that you shared your wedding photos. Your wife is a beauty, and you two looked great. I said so at the time. Guys make fun of guys.

Make fun of my physical appearance?  Sound cruel. Let's go with calling me a fat tub of goo.  Sounds more playful.  

11 hours ago, Pac said:

Your best bet is to be my apprentice.  Follow my lead and agree with my arguments.

If I'm town and everyone does this it will be a swift victory.

What you don't want to do is listen to SMC.  Last year he adopted the most infantile strategy ever with SMC's Paint by Numbers Mafia © and completely lucked into a lame victory.  It was laughably bad -- especially for a supposed seasoned vet.

It worked to perfection because you are laughably bad at mafia

14 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

My wife is pretty awesome.

This is how my friends and I talk with each other in real life. We're terrible to each other. Insults are like terms of endearment. This is the common bond between CTM and I. Him and I get this, so does Pac, JIF, and Crusher... and there are others... the Mafia Illuminati.

Brett wants you all to coddle him. He's a nasty cuss as often as he wants to be, but now... because CTM betrayed him... weeping.

Also, I don't care about the DM nerds. They suck at mafia. No argument.

Do not have to meet your wife to know she is an absolute Saint of a woman. After all her marriage is basically a gigantic animal rescue.  Heart of gold.  

31 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Plus i'm 6 feet 2 asian with a godzilla. 

Is it wrong that when I think of you (which isn't often don't get excited) all I picture is Glen form the Walking Dead?

I guess what I'm getting at... is....

Are you Glen from the Walking Dead?

Just now, Pac said:

Is it wrong that when I think of you (which isn't often don't get excited) all I picture is Glen form the Walking Dead?

I guess what I'm getting at... is....

Are you Glen from the Walking Dead?

They all looks the same is saying they all look the same.

3 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Is Brett having a meltdown in the sign up thread?

This is epic.  Has it ever happened before?

And if I had money I thought it would be Nolder, but he hasn't responded to the thread call.

Archived