Sign-ups! Might be Harry Potter if everyone is cool with it.

Leelou

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Truth be told pretty much all of you dudes are fat and ugly.

Edit: I don't think AVM is fat..  but he's like 4 11' and looks like he got an Adrian Peterson style whipping with the ugly stick.

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

CTM is asleep at the wheel... how does he miss the obvious Trump misogyny joke about me as I cruelly mock Brett like he's a woman insecure about his saddlebags.

I'm not judging, but you might be coming out of the gate a little fast - we've got a whole game to go, which means you have a quota of people you need to upset, your own emo-meltdown to manage and some thinking to do about what kind of present to buy your wife after the inevitable drunken-all-nighter-post-a-thon. You got to pace yourself!

Just now, HessStation said:

I say the whole sign up thread has a giant coke party on the top of the Chrysler Building and let's see where the night takes us. 

****in a, I'll bring the entertainment 

Just now, The Crusher said:

My head won't even fit in a LinkedIn picture.  Alex says I must have one. Can I use yours .  

I auto delete anyone that sends me that email wanting me to join their network..  I don't tweet, rarely facebook, and certainly don't link. 

2 minutes ago, D P R said:

I'm not judging, but you might be coming out of the gate a little fast - we've got a whole game to go, which means you have a quota of people you need to upset, your own emo-meltdown to manage and some thinking to do about what kind of present to buy your wife after the inevitable drunken-all-nighter-post-a-thon. You got to pace yourself!

lol, very good... but, I'll manage... don't you worry your little, misshapen head

2 hours ago, Pac said:

Truth be told pretty much all of you dudes are fat and ugly.

Edit: I don't think AVM is fat..  but he's like 4 11' and looks like he got an Adrian Peterson style whipping with the ugly stick.

OMG STOP HACKING MY EMAIL FOR MY PICS YOU PERV

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Brett, I'm a fat 29-year old virgin with an anxiety disorder, yet I keep playing Mafia here for some reason.  Don't quit over insults.  You're still my Spirit Animal. 

Stop copying me, you sycophantic slut.

I'd <3 you if you had the ability.

32 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I hope I didn't infect Brett with my emo last game.

That's not a nice thing to do.

Judging by his womanly curves, I'm pretty sure he brought his own emo to this party...

8 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

I have no idea why I just read this whole thing.

It's kind of like that first cigarette after you've quit for a long time - sure, you're dissapointed in yourself for giving in. But it feels so good...

10 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

I have no idea why I just read this whole thing.

So you could verbalize your perplexion with the antics in this thread, thus raising your self-esteem and status above us, while--oddly--simultaneously earning rep from the oblivious plebeians?

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You know you want to play.  Don't fight it.

As much as I hated my old job, it sure was nice having to only spend about 10% of my time there working.  Now they expect me to actually, you know, do stuff.

In truth, the time I just wasted reading this tale of bowels and boobs was the longest I've lingered on JN in quite a while.  Although reading this further proves the idea that the more things change... you know what, no, nothing seems to have changed here.

3 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

As much as I hated my old job, it sure was nice having to only spend about 10% of my time there working.  Now they expect me to actually, you know, do stuff.

In truth, the time I just wasted reading this tale of bowels and boobs was the longest I've lingered on JN in quite a while.  Although reading this further proves the idea that the more things change... you know what, no, nothing seems to have changed here.

Jeez, stop being such a productive member of society!  :)

Don't be a stranger, friend. 

2 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

I'd argue that you just used about 20% of the words you'd normally use, to tell us something we don't are about. So, there's that.

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Jeez, stop being such a productive member of society!  :)

Don't be a stranger, friend. 

"Productive" is kind of a strong word.  It's just a little more tricky to be doing this crap in the middle of meetings.  Especially those meetings you're supposed to be running.

20 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

tl;dr

Archived