Sign-ups! Might be Harry Potter if everyone is cool with it.

Leelou

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Leelou said:

Brett dropped out. 

2 hours ago, CTM said:

ok so -2

but seriously?

Oh, it looks like I need to update that list of people I made quit mafia... it's always my fault when sarcastic pricks can't take what they dish out. Obviously.

41 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Oh, it looks like I need to update that list of people I made quit mafia... it's always my fault when sarcastic pricks can't take what they dish out. Obviously.

you've probably made all of us want to quit multiple times  at some point but that had nothing to do with the name calling ? Haha

Looking forward to playing with you again. 

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

Ape made him cry and to think he ripped me for being a pussy now he's an even bigger pussy

I have no idea what happen to be honest. Something about a girlish figure? I have two Hams for Boobs and they are spectacular.  

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Yet your the bane of my Mafia existence . Without you Mafia is piss poor at best.  Funny thing is you take more crap than anyone and it's not even close.  

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

52 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

you've probably made all of us want to quit multiple times  at some point but that had nothing to do with the name calling ? Haha

Looking forward to playing with you again. 

I can't wait!!!!

38 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I have no idea what happen to be honest. Something about a girlish figure? I have two Hams for Boobs and they are spectacular.  

I teased him about being a little thick in the ass. We all tease each other about being fat, and at first he was fine with it - it seemed. He only got uppity when CTM piled on. I don't honestly think it's got anything to do with the fat jokes. I think it's got more to do with the fact that he follows CTM around recycling all the Ape jokes and ripping on me to try and impress CTM... and then CTM turns around and roots me on when I started teasing Brett.

Thin skin. It's all good, Brett's a great guy... maybe he just had a bad Weight Watchers meeting and he'll get over it soon.

36 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Yet your the bane of my Mafia existence . Without you Mafia is piss poor at best.  Funny thing is you take more crap than anyone and it's not even close.  

:)

And at the end of the day, you were the first to see through the schtick and get a sense for the type of dude I am.

21 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I teased him about being a little thick in the ass. We all tease each other about being fat, and at first he was fine with it - it seemed. He only got uppity when CTM piled on. I don't honestly think it's got anything to do with the fat jokes. I think it's got more to do with the fact that he follows CTM around recycling all the Ape jokes and ripping on me to try and impress CTM... and then CTM turns around and roots me on when I started teasing Brett.

Thin skin. It's all good, Brett's a great guy... maybe he just had a bad Weight Watchers meeting and he'll get over it soon.

:)

And at the end of the day, you were the first to see through the schtick and get a sense for the type of dude I am.

1. CTM ruins everything 2. Your an asshole 

2 hours ago, HessStation said:

So Brett was one of those lovable, kind hearted fat guys whose shoulders you could ride on in the pool and tease around the campfire when the smores were all gone...and Ape killed him. In sign ups.

You could call me fat a homo faggot and pee on my foot and as long as we don't run outta s'mores we cool.

FYI, Smash, I'm glad you're back. You're pretty swell.

Plus I need to parrot someone else cause Ape doesn't wash his hands after he goes to the bathroom (eww) and CTM's new found obsession with meme composition is creating a delusting effect. I have also yet to recover from JiF's hurtful betrayal and I've spent the last two weeks hugging 80.

So... I've pretty much hit rock bottom. <_<

Archived