Sign-ups! Might be Harry Potter if everyone is cool with it.

Leelou

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, The Crusher said:

I have no idea what happen to be honest. Something about a girlish figure? I have two Hams for Boobs and they are spectacular.  

I googled "ham boobs funny" and this came up:

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Man_83ace5_1507857.jpg

Right now I'm a "Perky".

12 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

FYI, Smash, I'm glad you're back. You're pretty swell.

Plus I need to parrot someone else cause Ape doesn't wash his hands after he goes to the bathroom (eww) and CTM's new found obsession with meme composition is creating a delusting effect. I have also yet to recover from JiF's hurtful betrayal and I've spent the last two weeks hugging 80.

So... I've pretty much hit rock bottom. <_<

Quite possibly the most backhanded flattery we've ever seen. I love it.

3 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Those dudes are small with girly shoulders and sloppy breasts.  I'm a gigantic beast of a man with a bosom meant for cuddling.  

This is what baby oil was made for.

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Except my plate and cup might slide off.  

All you have to do is have someone hold them for you. There are a few folks around here that will probably do it for cheap. Verbal will do it for free.

17 hours ago, D P R said:

All you have to do is have someone hold them for you. There are a few folks around here that will probably do it for cheap. Verbal will do it for free.

I struggle with other people touching my food and drink.  My wife carries a taser at dinner time.  Nothing to laugh about ..

50 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I struggle with other people touching my food and drink.  My wife carries a tad west dinner time.  Nothing to laugh about ..

I apologize - it was thoughtless of me to overlook a trigger like that. I left a pizza in the oven, a six pack in the fridge and I'm just going to take the baby oil and Verbal.

22 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

shut you're filthy mouth

*your

Dumbass.

16 hours ago, D P R said:

I apologize - it was thoughtless of me to overlook a trigger like that. I left a pizza in the oven, a six pack in the fridge and I'm just going to take the baby oil and Verbal.

Is it gay to say I like where this is going?

On 4/9/2016 at 2:25 PM, Jets Voice of Reason said:

you've probably made all of us want to quit multiple times  at some point but that had nothing to do with the name calling ? Haha

Looking forward to playing with you again. 

If all the people who wanted to quit mafia because of Ape simply voted for Ape, the mafia world would be a better place

10 minutes ago, SMC said:

If all the people who wanted to quit mafia because of Ape simply voted for Ape, the mafia world would be a better place

Or, you could just go play at DM, if you want boring games where everyone stares at each other.

Archived