Sign-ups! Might be Harry Potter if everyone is cool with it.

Leelou

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

CTM has great responsibility here to never let that happen.

Everything about me that drives CTM crazy, is a reflection of the things he loathes about himself... he's insecure, he doesn't want to let us down, and he'll put the work in to make sure he doesn't, etc., etc.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Everything about me that drives CTM crazy, is a reflection of the things he loathes about himself... he's insecure, he doesn't want to let us down, and he'll put the work in to make sure he doesn't, etc., etc.

I read this in Donald Trump's voice.

2 minutes ago, SMC said:

First, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Second, you can play when you're new wife is asleep, or you're in the bathroom, etc.

Thank you sir!

I'm really waiting for the someone to comment that me literally not playing isn't much different from me actually playing, just less spidey memes lol

39 minutes ago, SMC said:

As an encore to my brilliant performance last year, only ruined by the bumbling CTM, I'm, of course--in!

Nice.

18 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Do you want his wife to kill him during the honeymoon? 

Yes... but I'm confused, what does this question have to do with mafia?

17 minutes ago, Leelou said:

#idon'tknowwhatI'mdoingyet...

Go steal one of the theme ideas I posted over the years... 

16 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

The last time slats played all he wanted to do was get the Ape lynched.  LOL. 

Correction, EVERY time Slats played all he wanted to do was get me lynched. He never did, did he?

6 minutes ago, SMC said:

First, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Second, you can play when you're new wife is asleep, or you're in the bathroom, etc.

He's getting married... he thinks it's going to be "harder" to find time to play. LOL, silly kid... he doesn't realize that in 3 months, he's going to have evenings free 29 days a month.

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I read this in Donald Trump's voice.

Of course. Ape and Donald Trump are two of the most ridiculous personalities going, eerily similiar to one another. This meme should've happened months ago

25 minutes ago, SMC said:

Dude, I played Mafia both when I was in Disney World a few years back and last year the day my mom passed (I was voted off that day, so everyone will remember--forever!!!!), so you can play during the wedding.

Damn.  I didn't realize it was HIS wedding.  LOL.  Hell I had three of them it's doable .

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

Of course. Ape and Donald Trump are two of the most ridiculous personalities going, eerily similiar to one another. This meme should've happened months ago

lol, I originally modeled a lot of the Ape bit after Rex too, especially the bravodo / trash talk / bragging stuff... so yea, narcissistic personality disorder galore, just like Trump

Just so it doesn't get out of hand. The political stuff is very funny and the Traype memes are epic but please keep it that way and not slip into opinions.  Last thing we need is the tards from the rest of the board showing up asking if they can talk politics here.  

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

lol, I originally modeled a lot of the Ape bit after Rex too, especially the bravodo / trash talk / bragging stuff... so yea, narcissistic personality disorder galore, just like Trump

^^^^ Posted this so he can ultimately take credit for CTM's Trump-Ape meme.

Just now, The Crusher said:

Just so it doesn't get out of hand. The political stuff is very funny and the Traype memes are epic but please keep it that way and not slip into opinions.  Last thing we need is the tards from the rest of the board showing up asking if they can talk politics here.  

lol, i wondered when this would come up... i wont' use the ted cruz one anymore, because 1.) his face is disgusting and 2.) it's really him, besides there's really nothing i can do that competes with the Chimp 2016: Make America Ape Again campaign anyway

Archived