Sign-ups! Might be Harry Potter if everyone is cool with it.

Leelou

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, Dan. said:

Smc is playing mafia again??!!! :) I have not read this thread but will take a look later. If it's not going to be a super complicated game maybe I can play at night while feeding the baby lol.

Clearly this will be the greatest game ever played

16 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

Yup I'm going to have to return to my old form if Dan joins. No room for ****ery if Dan SMC and DPR are all in. 

You wouldn't want to miss the opportunity to earn their approval.

17 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

Can you postpone the wedding?

"Babe, no....I'm not cancelling the wedding.....NO I'm not having second thoughts!.....OK, yeah....well I know you value your Mom's opinion about me, but trust me, I have a good reason.......DON'T THROW THAT!.........No, it's just that DAN is returning to play Mafia!..........Yes, the one that used to be a fake man.........No babe, SHE is married to JVOR, I'm not into her!...........SMC is returning too!..........Yes, yes, the one that is raising his son to be a Giants fan so he doesn't have a traumatic youth........Babe............NOOOO PUT THAT DOWN YOU KNOW I'M SCARED OF UMBRELLAS!!!!"

14 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Yeah, after I convinced the Cop to lynch a town PR instead of me after a L2 Hail Mary; and then lynch claimed Mason's because I threw enough suspicion on them that you thought Mason's might actually be a scum role... Feeling pretty good about my approval from the rest of you.

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

"Babe, no....I'm not cancelling the wedding.....NO I'm not having second thoughts!.....OK, yeah....well I know you value your Mom's opinion about me, but trust me, I have a good reason.......DON'T THROW THAT!.........No, it's just that DAN is returning to play Mafia!..........Yes, the one that used to be a fake man.........No babe, SHE is married to JVOR, I'm not into her!...........SMC is returning too!..........Yes, yes, the one that is raising his son to be a Giants fan so he doesn't have a traumatic youth........Babe............NOOOO PUT THAT DOWN YOU KNOW I'M SCARED OF UMBRELLAS!!!!"

She actually does know who a good number of you are (kind of) simply because of all the times I sit beside her RL loling.

True story: So I'm friends with a couple of folks on FB, and I spend enough time on this site that she's asked before what I was doing and even asked me to explain what the game was.  One day though I was laughing pretty hard at something (JiF's "bat signal" to be exact) and she asks what's so funny.  I *tried* to explain and just came across sounding like a total dumbass, among other things (no different than usual, AMIRITE?!)...

I'm still amazed she didn't ditch me :rl:

19 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

2 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

Yeah, after I convinced the Cop to lynch a town PR instead of me after a L2 Hail Mary; and then lynch claimed Mason's because I threw enough suspicion on them that you thought Mason's might actually be a scum role... Feeling pretty good about my approval from the rest of you.

Can't believe I'm going to say this but....

*braces self for unspeakable words*

this thread needs more CTM

2 minutes ago, AVM said:

She actually does know who a good number of you are (kind of) simply because of all the times I sit beside her RL loling.

True story: So I'm friends with a couple of folks on FB, and I spend enough time on this site that she's asked before what I was doing and even asked me to explain what the game was.  One day though I was laughing pretty hard at something (JiF's "bat signal" to be exact) and she asks what's so funny.  I *tried* to explain and just came across sounding like a total dumbass, among other things (no different than usual, AMIRITE?!)...

I'm still amazed she didn't ditch me :rl:

If it makes you feel better, JiF mentioned once he had a similar moment when trying to explain to a friend about his relationship with Crusher.

Just now, StraightCash said:

Lily got lynched because she unvoted you. Otherwise, you were the worst scum player of the game... the only one to actually get caught. Even Pac played better by just not showing up.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

If it makes you feel better, JiF mentioned once he had a similar moment when trying to explain to a friend about his relationship with Crusher.

the sh*t I've had to explain why I'm laughing from this site.... oh boy.... but i've known some of you for longer than 10 years... other than my friends from childhood, none of my friends go back that far because i've moved a few times

Just now, StraightCash said:

Scoreboard

I already congratulated CTM on winning.

Alright, with the obligatory response made... listen, you've really got to get better at this. You're like the nyjunc of mafia right now. It's just not good. I'm putting you on probation.

2 hours ago, Leelou said:

Hmm, maybe try coconut milk or cashew milk.

Does coconut milk taste anything like that bottled coconut water crap? Because that stuff tastes... weird.

I've never even heard of cashew milk, but I'll look into that, thanks.

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

Does coconut milk taste anything like that bottled coconut water crap? Because that stuff tastes... weird.

No, it tastes pretty good. I suggest getting the one in the dairy area though by the milk. 

4 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Lol, this girl i'm seeing told me the other day that lots of women say it tastes like cum. Which frankly I didn't want to hear, and  I put her in the corner for. Anyway, you might want to ask jif

also, try hemp milk

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

Lol, this girl i'm seeing told me the other day that lots of women say it tastes like cum. Which frankly I didn't want to hear, and  I put her in the corner for. Anyway, you might want to ask jif

also, try hemp milk

LOL never heard that. I've only had the one from the carton, not the can and that definitely does not taste like cum. 

6 minutes ago, CTM said:

also, try hemp milk

I had lunch with a friend of mine at Whole foods and had Coconut water,  Taste ok. I prefer a plain seltzer but I could see why people like it.  I wonder where these woman discuss the similarities between beverages and jizm. Is their a "Things that taste like Jizz" facebook page? not sure the function of that because cant imagine any woman not getting enough jizz to drink if that is her thing.  Strange world we live in. 

6 minutes ago, Leelou said:

LOL never heard that. I've only had the one from the carton, not the can and that definitely does not taste like cum. 

it's good you never had it in the can, but kinda TMI

9 minutes ago, CTM said:

also, try hemp milk

lol

That's what I've heard it tastes like, too, and if that's the case, well... at least I know I'm not gay.

And of course you'd recommend hemp milk.

https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2015-03/11/16/enhanced/webdr07/anigif_enhanced-7774-1426107143-21.gif

8 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I had lunch with a friend of mine at Whole foods and had Coconut water,  Taste ok. I prefer a plain seltzer but I could see why people like it.  I wonder where these woman discuss the similarities between beverages and jizm. Is their a "Things that taste like Jizz" facebook page? not sure the function of that because cant imagine any woman not getting enough jizz to drink if that is her thing.  Strange world we live in. 

http://regmedia.co.uk/2008/12/12/natural_harvest.jpg

17 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Coconut milk and water are two wholly different beasts.

I gave up milk over a decade ago, but don't really need a replacement for it. I gave it up because it killed my stomach, but I thought it was disgusting to begin with. So, I don't need a "replacement" for it. If I want cereal, these days I actually eat it with yogurt - because the cultures are good for the gut.

I drink coconut water for rehydration, specifically it has electrolytes and minerals in it that that piss Gatorade doesn't give you. Magnesium being key. Since you are regularly irregular, you may look into the benefits of magnesium supplementation. If you are more curious, the PM me.

Coconut, cashew and even almond milk make good milk replacements, just give yourself time to get used to it.

As for pizza, which I saw you mention elsewhere, there's no replacing it. Learn how to make your own pizza with veggies, meat and marinara and other toppings, to the point where it minimizes the need for cheese... OR learn exactly how much cheese you can get away with in one sitting. That's what I do. Pizza once a month. Lactose builds up in your body, so if you haven't had much in a month, then 1-2 slices of pizza isn't going to totally mess you up... don't get me wrong, it'll bother you, but it won't ruin the night. 

13 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

My bestie and I talk about everything and anything, get opinions on nudes and laugh over terribad dick pics we've received. So, I wouldn't doubt it. 

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Coconut milk and water are two wholly different beasts.

I gave up milk over a decade ago, but don't really need a replacement for it. I gave it up because it killed my stomach, but I thought it was disgusting to begin with. So, I don't need a "replacement" for it. If I want cereal, these days I actually eat it with yogurt - because the cultures are good for the gut.

I drink coconut water for rehydration, specifically it has electrolytes and minerals in it that that piss Gatorade doesn't give you. Magnesium being key. Since you are regularly irregular, you may look into the benefits of magnesium supplementation. If you are more curious, the PM me.

Coconut, cashew and even almond milk make good milk replacements, just give yourself time to get used to it.

As for pizza, which I saw you mention elsewhere, there's no replacing it. Learn how to make your own pizza with veggies, meat and marinara and other toppings, to the point where it minimizes the need for cheese... OR learn exactly how much cheese you can get away with in one sitting. That's what I do. Pizza once a month. Lactose builds up in your body, so if you haven't had much in a month, then 1-2 slices of pizza isn't going to totally mess you up... don't get me wrong, it'll bother you, but it won't ruin the night. 

This. I get either vegan pizza when going out, or make just all veggie pizzas either with olive oil and garlic for sauce or marinara sauce. You can also make a bbq pizza with bbq sauce, chicken, pineapple or grilled red onions. 

1 minute ago, Leelou said:

This. I get either vegan pizza when going out, or make just all veggie pizzas either with olive oil and garlic for sauce or marinara sauce. You can also make a bbq pizza with bbq sauce, chicken, pineapple or grilled red onions. 

The best thing to do is learn how to make Brooklyn-style Sicilian pizza, or Grandma pizza... it doesn't need as much cheese, and you bake it onto the crust first, then put marinara over it... it's a bit of a tedious thing to make, but I grew up throwing pizza... so I know my sh*t. :)

6 minutes ago, Leelou said:

My bestie and I talk about everything and anything, get opinions on nudes and laugh over terribad dick pics we've received. So, I wouldn't doubt it. 

whose nudes? each others?

8 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I go with Margherita pizza when i eat it

Archived