Sign-ups! Might be Harry Potter if everyone is cool with it.

Leelou

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Google: overnight oatmeal

Or, buy regular oats (not steel cut) that will cook in 1 minute in the microwave. I do this, but not with the instant.

Ugh I can't believe I'm about to contribute to this poop-fest but.... 

I eat overnight oatmeal every day. Oats, protein powder, peanut butter powder, and just enough almond milk to mix it all up. Throw some berries on it in the morning and I'm out the door. It's delicious, and honestly I think 100x better than regular hot oatmeal.

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, StraightCash said:

Ugh I can't believe I'm about to contribute to this poop-fest but.... 

I eat overnight oatmeal every day. Oats, protein powder, peanut butter powder, and just enough almond milk to mix it all up. Throw some berries on it in the morning and I'm out the door. It's delicious, and honestly I think 100x better than regular hot oatmeal.

Plus, it'll help you trim down that pear shaped body of yours... gooney bird.

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

Just say "sh*ts and giggles".

I told her that Daddy has friends on the computer that he spends inordinate amounts of time talking to.

She looked at the computer, then looked up at me and wiped my cheek as if she expected a tear to be there.

Just now, StraightCash said:

Just because I have thunder thighs and an ass that don't quit

Dumps like a truck, truck, truck... 

Oh, I was thinking about calling you "pear" or "apple bottom" or "gooney bird"... but I think I like "Dumps" best of all.

Just now, Verbal said:

@Integrity28

Did you bounce from that DM game?  I've been (very) loosely following it, and noticed the silly drama this afternoon.  You bailing or staying?

I told Ithi that I'd chew on staying... but man, the play is pedantically basic, and when you and the other crap to it... it's insufferable.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

sooooo... probably quitting the DM game... got chastised for saying "crap" or something like that

^^The Ape can't be contained. He can only be passed off to terrorize another message board.

Oh, I was thinking about calling you "pear" or "apple bottom" or "gooney bird"... but I think I like "Dumps" best of all.

I see we're back on the IBS thing.

I could post some videos of me weightlifting that would make Jif go from bi to full homo in 15 seconds (Max length of Insta vids)

1 minute ago, Leelou said:

For saying crap?? wow. 

i said crap, and anal lynn, instead of annananalyn or whatever... listen, you've seen me play there, i am an aggresssive player, but i don't go there to intentionally break rules and mess up games

i'm not going to get finger-wagged over rules i didn't even know about... mostly though, the way those people are playing is ******* lame

2 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

I could post some videos of me weightlifting that would make Jif go from bi to full homo in 15 seconds (Max length of Insta vids)

This is quite possibly the most insecure thing ever written on the internet.

i said crap, and anal lynn, instead of annananalyn or whatever... listen, you've seen me play there, i am an aggresssive player, but i don't go there to intentionally break rules and mess up games

i'm not going to get finger-wagged over rules i didn't even know about... mostly though, the way those people are playing is ******* lame

Anal Lynn is almost too easy. 

I'm going to go read it, but I can tell you she is the main reason I will not play a game on DM right now. 

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

If we sent them No Penis, they'd probably have to quarantine the whole site.

My inbox would be flooded with ban requests, most likely.

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I told Ithi that I'd chew on staying... but man, the play is pedantically basic, and when you and the other crap to it... it's insufferable.

I hear ya.  I think Ithi handled it well and told off Dice, so you're probably good to continue.  I just posted there mostly to flag it in my "posted in" list for when I check on things - you should stay and torment him.

3 minutes ago, Leelou said:

I'm going to go read it, but I can tell you she is the main reason I will not play a game on DM right now. 

neither anna or ithi is the one chastising me, it's someone named dice--- something or other

5 minutes ago, Verbal said:

My inbox would be flooded with ban requests, most likely.

I hear ya.  I think Ithi handled it well and told off Dice, so you're probably good to continue.  I just posted there mostly to flag it in my "posted in" list for when I check on things - you should stay and torment him.

okay... and agreed, ithi was cool about it

20 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

sooooo... probably quitting the DM game... got chastised for saying "crap" or something like that

Can't say I blame you. The latest one was being asked to edit out the word chickensh*t and bastard off a ******* QT!

23 minutes ago, Verbal said:

@Integrity28

Did you bounce from that DM game?  I've been (very) loosely following it, and noticed the silly drama this afternoon.  You bailing or staying?

You might want to do something about members going around saying that the pg-13 rules are somehow MORE strict in the social groups. Site wide rules are site wide rules. Kinda getting fed up with hearing this from people who aren't even in staff and clearly have no idea what they're talking about :P   People's personal preferences in language is not good enough of a reason to censor members.

22 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

i said crap, and anal lynn, instead of annananalyn or whatever... listen, you've seen me play there, i am an aggresssive player, but i don't go there to intentionally break rules and mess up games.

They get their panties in a twist about the way I play too. Say hello to DM's new generation >.>

Archived