2016 Preseason Schedule

nyjunc

1 minute ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

so what you think. 3-1 and the Snoopy Bowl title again?

Snoopy is a lock.  Fitz has never lost a snoopy bowl PLUS we won it last year w/o geno.  Imagine how much better we will be this year?

2 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

Snoopy is a lock.  Fitz has never lost a snoopy bowl PLUS we won it last year w/o geno.  Imagine how much better we will be this year?

I know right!!! After looking at the schedule again, i say 4 - 0. All those teams should be lunch for the jets.

1 minute ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

I know right!!! After looking at the schedule again, i say 4 - 0. All those teams should be lunch for the jets.

jacksonville will be tough and we tend to sleepwalk through that first preseason game before we ramp it up.  I can't go crazy and say 4-0 but we'll see.

8 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

jacksonville will be tough and we tend to sleepwalk through that first preseason game before we ramp it up.  I can't go crazy and say 4-0 but we'll see.

actually yeah, I wouldn't mind watching a reg. season game between these two. 

usually a week before the draft

Looks like the week of the 18th.

Pats at Broncos will be a great Thursday night opener.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/03/31/next-up-on-nfl-schedule-the-schedule-release/

This year, the week to watch in April for the release of the 2016 regular-season schedule is the 18th.

Typically, the schedule isn’t released on a Monday or a Friday. That makes Tuesday the 19th, Wednesday the 20th, and Thursday the 21st the most likely dates for the official announcement of the schedule.

32 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

Looks like the week of the 18th.

Pats at Broncos will be a great Thursday night opener.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/03/31/next-up-on-nfl-schedule-the-schedule-release/

This year, the week to watch in April for the release of the 2016 regular-season schedule is the 18th.

Typically, the schedule isn’t released on a Monday or a Friday. That makes Tuesday the 19th, Wednesday the 20th, and Thursday the 21st the most likely dates for the official announcement of the schedule.

The Sanchize can butt-fumble on national TV again.

3 hours ago, PatsFanTX said:

Not if Fitz is the starting QB for the Broncos.

I hope Fitz is Denver's QB.  He did great here last year but I don't see him leading the jets to the promised land and I don't want the jets to commit to him.  Either trade up and draft a QB this year or go w a retread (or worse - Geno) and get a top pick and draft a QB next year. 

I hope Fitz is Denver's QB.  He did great here last year but I don't see him leading the jets to the promised land and I don't want the jets to commit to him.  Either trade up and draft a QB this year or go w a retread (or worse - Geno) and get a top pick and draft a QB next year. 

That's exactly what the Jets need to do.

Archived