Harry Potter Mafia - Game Thread

Leelou

5 minutes ago, Dan. said:

It's been really fun so far (except for breastfeeding, which is so time-consuming)! But everything is great. She is super cute and does hilarious things all the time. :) She rolled herself from her tummy onto her back for the first time this weekend!

thats awesome! <3

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Dan. said:

It's been really fun so far (except for breastfeeding, which is so time-consuming)! But everything is great. She is super cute and does hilarious things all the time. :) She rolled herself from her tummy onto her back for the first time this weekend!

It's crazy having a mafia couple with a child. This is awesome. 

6 minutes ago, Dan. said:

Everything they do is so cute and endearing with the first baby,  By the fifth one your like, "Damn kid is 3 does he have a freaking job yet?"

7 minutes ago, Dan. said:

Enjoy this time.  Relationships start here. 

12 minutes ago, Dan. said:

Wooo! Awesome :)

10 minutes ago, Dan. said:

What is wrong with you

Probably lashing out because he misses me. Or yodeling. Both, most likely.

1 hour ago, CTM said:

unvote vote Crusher

unvote vote CTM

unvote vote Spoooooot

unvote vote Decker

unvote vote Ape

unvote vote Pac

unvote vote Wes

unvote vote 80

unvote vote SMC

unvote vote Lily

unvote vote Verbsy

unvote vote JC

unvote vote Hess

unvote vote JVoR

unvote vote Smash

unvote vote Dan 

unvote vote Hallia

unvote vote Wombat

unvote vote JiF

http://i.imgur.com/VK7AVM9.gif

1 hour ago, Dan. said:

I wonder when the last time Crusher could do that was.

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

Is it really jumping the shark in comparison with my previous games, though?

It's jumping the shark when it goes from being moderately entertaining, to not.

You're bordering on no psl territory so far... basically just posting a picture that goes along with any random words people post. Humorless.

I'm contemplating using my points to shoot you in teh face.

Archived