Harry Potter Mafia - Game Thread

Leelou

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Leelou said:

10 am on a weekday is super early? 

Just in general..  people are working and half don't remember.  I've missed multiple deadlines in the past for that.

Not a huge deal..  just saying.

FINAL Vote Count

JiF (10) - Hallia, Lily, CTM, Crusher, DPR, wwwwwombat, Pac, Hess, Ape, SMC
80 (1) - Verbal
SMC (2) - 80, JiF
Hallia (1)  Dan
Ape (1) - JC
CTM (1) - Smash
Verbal (1) - JVoR

With 19 alive, it takes 10 to lynch. DEADLINE - FRIDAY 10:30 AM (Eastern)

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

meh, he's kinda right though. Morning deadlines never go over well

Plus, most people are not even drinking yet so the zingers are weak at best. Hell, I'm dedicated and my material isn't as strong in the morning.

1 minute ago, D P R said:

Plus, most people are not even drinking yet so the zingers are weak at best. Hell, I'm dedicated and my material isn't as strong in the morning.

You must be stuck in the eternal morning time zone.

It came down to the wire and the young witches and wizards all thought the twink was the best way to go. 

"I didn't even sign up for this game, I just got back from the best surfing trip ever. I'm never coming back to reality. I'm town and um a mason, or neighbor or something, but for sure the best town ever. I can't help it my teams always suck. Look, I'm even a Prefect for my house and I'm dating a Weasley brother! It doesn't get any townier than that!" 

No one listened, they all thought he was the dirtiest of all, in more ways than one. JiF still needed to wash the sand out of his vagina. With that, they raised their wands to JiF and in unison they said Stupefy.  

JiF, Penelope Clearwater of Ravenclaw, is dead.

It is now night. Please return to your houses where you will be told your points. 

Meanwhile, you have 90% of the game not even posting but you lynch an active player.  

This place is really ******* stupid sometimes.  Lead by some really ******* stupid people.  

I told you assholes I was vanilla 30 times.

lmfao

32 minutes ago, JiF said:

Meanwhile, you have 90% of the game not even posting but you lynch an active player.  

This place is really ******* stupid sometimes.  Lead by some really ******* stupid people.  

lmfao

No loss.

So... thinking about this, if scum infiltrates the QT's where we have to submit our actions, then scum knows how to use their potions to counter. Meaning, if there are 4 houses, and all of them buy 1 view and scum has visibility into who is getting viewed, then scum knows to buy protection for themselves, or framing for the view targets, etc. 

I haven't thought of a good way to coordinate and counter this yet, but it's certainly a good advantage for scum. The only thing that will hinder them is their points budget. Assuming they don't earn points as a more rapid pace than the houses, they'll eventually run into a scenario where more actions target them than they can counter.

Anyway, I'm thinking out loud... for now.

1 hour ago, Leelou said:

It came down to the wire and the young witches and wizards all thought the twink was the best way to go. 

"I didn't even sign up for this game, I just got back from the best surfing trip ever. I'm never coming back to reality. I'm town and um a mason, or neighbor or something, but for sure the best town ever. I can't help it my teams always suck. Look, I'm even a Prefect for my house and I'm dating a Weasley brother! It doesn't get any townier than that!" 

No one listened, they all thought he was the dirtiest of all, in more ways than one. JiF still needed to wash the sand out of his vagina. With that, they raised their wands to JiF and in unison they said Stupefy.  

JiF, Penelope Clearwater of Ravenclaw, is dead.

It is now night. Please return to your houses where you will be told your points. 

what does that mean?

1 hour ago, JiF said:

lmfao

that is fair, we shoulda killed an inactive 

4 minutes ago, CTM said:

what does that mean?

I'm taking for granted that she would have said "mafia" in the description if he was. We can get a little mod confirmation though - Leelou, can we count on mafia being named as such in the reveals? 

6 minutes ago, D P R said:

I'm taking for granted that she would have said "mafia" in the description if he was. We can get a little mod confirmation though - Leelou, can we count on mafia being named as such in the reveals? 

They will be, yes. 

2 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Do you have any chocolate? 

Well, sure. But seriously - I spent a fortune on Recorder lessons and that's the expensive brand of boxed wine. We're gonna cut loose.

Just now, D P R said:

Well, sure. But seriously - I spent a fortune on Recorder lessons and that's the expensive brand of boxed wine. We're gonna cut loose.

Careful how you word this... Spoot and I are likely to show up thinking it's a diarrhea party.

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Careful how you word this... Spoot and I are likely to show up thinking it's a diarrhea party.

You bring a whole new definition to "wet blanket".

Archived