Jump to content

Why not keep mo and trade our first + Leonard Williams


nico002
 Share

Recommended Posts

55 minutes ago, Savage69 said:

The love for Fast Track Mo is overwhelming in some delusional fans.. :rolleyes:

To be fair, if you ever decided to leave the 60's there's a chance you'd start understanding why. It's no different than your love of one of those drunks of yesterdecade, except Wilkerson's better.

  • Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Savage69 said:

The love for Fast Track Mo is overwhelming in some delusional fans.. :rolleyes:

Also Williams isn't commanding a 15.7 million salary. I am beginning to really dislike Mo Wilkerson. Not only is he being offered the average of the top five salaries at his position HE HASN'T SIGNED IT YET. Still hoping for that 60 mill payout and I hope he gets it SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Ex-Rex said:

Also Williams isn't commanding a 15.7 million salary. I am beginning to really dislike Mo Wilkerson. Not only is he being offered the average of the top five salaries at his position HE HASN'T SIGNED IT YET. Still hoping for that 60 mill payout and I hope he gets it SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Only now? He's stopped the Jets from signing any serious FAs. He's stopped the Jets from landing a QB. He's not JJ Watt. He's got a terrorist name! Muhammad! He probably hates America! He wants to rob our lord, the great Woody Johnson, of AT LEAST $60 million if not $600 million. To only begin disliking him now just proves you're a little slow on the uptake. Or maybe you hate America too?

  • Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, SenorGato said:

Only now? He's stopped the Jets from signing any serious FAs. He's stopped the Jets from landing a QB. He's not JJ Watt. He's got a terrorist name! Muhammad! He probably hates America! He wants to rob our lord, the great Woody Johnson, of AT LEAST $60 million if not $600 million. To only begin disliking him now just proves you're a little slow on the uptake. Or maybe you hate America too?

You know sir, you are quite an a$$hole

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Ex-Rex said:

You know sir, you are quite an a$$hole

At least I love America! Go smoochy smoochy with your love, Muhammad ALI Wilkerson!*

 

*I wish I could find the post that would give this the context necessary to be even more hilarious and clever than it already is.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SenorGato said:

To be fair, if you ever decided to leave the 60's there's a chance you'd start understanding why. It's no different than your love of one of those drunks of yesterdecade, except Wilkerson's better.

I forgot more football then you will ever know..LOL You don't pay DE's franchise QB money unless they are HOF locks and Mo isn't..

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, nico002 said:

 

Why not keep mo and trade our first + Leonard Williams

That's basically 20 + 6 for 2

 

That's just simply a horrible trade, IMO, in every way imaginable  (Rookie contract v. LT dealMegaContract, Broken Leg Vet vs. Sophomore BlueChip DE, mortg. future for 2nd best rookie QB, etc.)

 

 Owly%2Bmoly%2521.gif

HA! No.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Savage69 said:

I forgot more football then you will ever know..LOL You don't pay DE's franchise QB money unless they are HOF locks and Mo isn't..

Who made this rule up?  

The Giants just signed 2 DLmen for money no one wants to give Mo.  Who aren't nearly the player Mo is. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Who made this rule up?  

The Giants just signed 2 DLmen for money no one wants to give Mo.  Who aren't nearly the player Mo is. 

What rule?? That's my opinion guess what check with Mac and Bowles you may find they share my view.. :) BTW Mo wouldn't play for the contract Snacks got..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Savage69 said:

I forgot more football then you will ever know..LOL You don't pay DE's franchise QB money unless they are HOF locks and Mo isn't..

I like that you acknowledge this opinion is hilarious. I don't doubt you have forgotten tons of football THO. Franchise QBs don't cost $15.7 million a year.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, SenorGato said:

I like that you acknowledge this opinion is hilarious. I don't doubt you have forgotten tons of football THO. Franchise QBs don't cost $15.7 million a year.

What's Brady getting paid and don't start with he's getting millions under the table because if Mo was the player you think he is Woody could do that for Mo..:rolleyes:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Savage69 said:

What's Brady getting paid and don't start with he's getting millions under the table because if Mo was the player you think he is Woody could do that for Mo..:rolleyes:

Stop being so predictable...While, at this point, it's safe to assume that you've forgotten everything about foozeball besides Brady, Watt, and some Jets from the 60s, alot more has happened/is happening!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, SenorGato said:

Stop being so predictable...While, at this point, it's safe to assume that you've forgotten everything about foozeball besides Brady, Watt, and some Jets from the 60s, alot more has happened/is happening!

Well you want Mo paid more then Watt soooooo..:)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, SenorGato said:

By the time Watt is cuttable or tradeable he'll have pulled in ~$73 million off that deal, but you keep trying to **** that strawman chicken.

All kidding aside I don't think there is one Jet fan that doesn't like Mo and wouldn't want him to retire a Jet like Brick did.. But the League is a business and with what we have on the line already we just can't afford him at what he can get elsewhere.. Such is life in the Not For Long league..;)

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Savage69 said:

All kidding aside I don't think there is one Jet fan that doesn't like Mo and wouldn't want him to retire a Jet like Brick did.. But the League is a business and with what we have on the line already we just can't afford him at what he can get elsewhere.. Such is life in the Not For Long league..;)

Kidding? LOLZ! That's a cool story and all, will make much more sense to say to Richardson. Seeing as they're the ones on the hook for $15.7 for Wilkerson right now, your narrative seems off. :rolleyes:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share



×
×
  • Create New...