Why not keep mo and trade our first + Leonard Williams

nico002

My stone cold lock of this century is Leonard Williams will be the best lineman on this team, better than Wilkerson and even better than Sheldon. Not too mention let's just give Wilk 100 million and ditch the cap friendly Williams cuz that's an economically smart decision .. Pass that sh*t ur smoking please 

55 minutes ago, Savage69 said:

The love for Fast Track Mo is overwhelming in some delusional fans.. :rolleyes:

To be fair, if you ever decided to leave the 60's there's a chance you'd start understanding why. It's no different than your love of one of those drunks of yesterdecade, except Wilkerson's better.

1 hour ago, Savage69 said:

The love for Fast Track Mo is overwhelming in some delusional fans.. :rolleyes:

Also Williams isn't commanding a 15.7 million salary. I am beginning to really dislike Mo Wilkerson. Not only is he being offered the average of the top five salaries at his position HE HASN'T SIGNED IT YET. Still hoping for that 60 mill payout and I hope he gets it SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Just now, Ex-Rex said:

Also Williams isn't commanding a 15.7 million salary. I am beginning to really dislike Mo Wilkerson. Not only is he being offered the average of the top five salaries at his position HE HASN'T SIGNED IT YET. Still hoping for that 60 mill payout and I hope he gets it SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Only now? He's stopped the Jets from signing any serious FAs. He's stopped the Jets from landing a QB. He's not JJ Watt. He's got a terrorist name! Muhammad! He probably hates America! He wants to rob our lord, the great Woody Johnson, of AT LEAST $60 million if not $600 million. To only begin disliking him now just proves you're a little slow on the uptake. Or maybe you hate America too?

Just now, SenorGato said:

Only now? He's stopped the Jets from signing any serious FAs. He's stopped the Jets from landing a QB. He's not JJ Watt. He's got a terrorist name! Muhammad! He probably hates America! He wants to rob our lord, the great Woody Johnson, of AT LEAST $60 million if not $600 million. To only begin disliking him now just proves you're a little slow on the uptake. Or maybe you hate America too?

You know sir, you are quite an a$$hole

12 minutes ago, Ex-Rex said:

You know sir, you are quite an a$$hole

At least I love America! Go smoochy smoochy with your love, Muhammad ALI Wilkerson!*

*I wish I could find the post that would give this the context necessary to be even more hilarious and clever than it already is.

Why would you trade a great young talent on a ROOKIE contract just so wilkerson can get his money.  Look i like Mo but leonard williams has tremdous upside and mo wants too much money. Id love to keep both but its simply not possible

1 hour ago, SenorGato said:

To be fair, if you ever decided to leave the 60's there's a chance you'd start understanding why. It's no different than your love of one of those drunks of yesterdecade, except Wilkerson's better.

I forgot more football then you will ever know..LOL You don't pay DE's franchise QB money unless they are HOF locks and Mo isn't..

2 hours ago, nico002 said:

Why not keep mo and trade our first + Leonard Williams

That's basically 20 + 6 for 2

That's just simply a horrible trade, IMO, in every way imaginable  (Rookie contract v. LT dealMegaContract, Broken Leg Vet vs. Sophomore BlueChip DE, mortg. future for 2nd best rookie QB, etc.)

Owly%2Bmoly%2521.gif

HA! No.

6 minutes ago, Savage69 said:

I forgot more football then you will ever know..LOL You don't pay DE's franchise QB money unless they are HOF locks and Mo isn't..

Who made this rule up?  

The Giants just signed 2 DLmen for money no one wants to give Mo.  Who aren't nearly the player Mo is. 

24 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Who made this rule up?  

The Giants just signed 2 DLmen for money no one wants to give Mo.  Who aren't nearly the player Mo is. 

What rule?? That's my opinion guess what check with Mac and Bowles you may find they share my view.. :) BTW Mo wouldn't play for the contract Snacks got..

1 hour ago, Savage69 said:

I like that you acknowledge this opinion is hilarious. I don't doubt you have forgotten tons of football THO. Franchise QBs don't cost $15.7 million a year.

26 minutes ago, SenorGato said:

I like that you acknowledge this opinion is hilarious. I don't doubt you have forgotten tons of football THO. Franchise QBs don't cost $15.7 million a year.

What's Brady getting paid and don't start with he's getting millions under the table because if Mo was the player you think he is Woody could do that for Mo..:rolleyes:

9 minutes ago, Savage69 said:

What's Brady getting paid and don't start with he's getting millions under the table because if Mo was the player you think he is Woody could do that for Mo..:rolleyes:

Stop being so predictable...While, at this point, it's safe to assume that you've forgotten everything about foozeball besides Brady, Watt, and some Jets from the 60s, alot more has happened/is happening!

8 minutes ago, SenorGato said:

Stop being so predictable...While, at this point, it's safe to assume that you've forgotten everything about foozeball besides Brady, Watt, and some Jets from the 60s, alot more has happened/is happening!

Well you want Mo paid more then Watt soooooo..:)

Just now, SenorGato said:

By the time Watt is cuttable or tradeable he'll have pulled in ~$73 million off that deal, but you keep trying to **** that strawman chicken.

All kidding aside I don't think there is one Jet fan that doesn't like Mo and wouldn't want him to retire a Jet like Brick did.. But the League is a business and with what we have on the line already we just can't afford him at what he can get elsewhere.. Such is life in the Not For Long league..;)

10 minutes ago, Savage69 said:

All kidding aside I don't think there is one Jet fan that doesn't like Mo and wouldn't want him to retire a Jet like Brick did.. But the League is a business and with what we have on the line already we just can't afford him at what he can get elsewhere.. Such is life in the Not For Long league..;)

Kidding? LOLZ! That's a cool story and all, will make much more sense to say to Richardson. Seeing as they're the ones on the hook for $15.7 for Wilkerson right now, your narrative seems off. :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, SenorGato said:

That's a cool story and all, will make much more sense to say to Richardson. Seeing as they're the ones on the hook for $15.7 for Wilkerson right now, your narrative seems off. :rolleyes:

As in what exactly?? Trading him instead of Mo??:blink:

Archived