Hoyer Is Now A Free Agent

KRL

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, Hoyer was awful in the playoff game against KC.  But
you could make the argument at least he got to the playoffs.
Fitzpatrick "wet the bed" in the game that would've qualified
us for the playoffs

5 minutes ago, KRL said:

Yes, Hoyer was awful in the playoff game against KC.  But
you could make the argument at least he got to the playoffs.
Fitzpatrick "wet the bed" in the game that would've qualified
us for the playoffs

Someone from the division had to get into the playoffs. Last yr AFC south was icky.

21 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Would you rather have Brian Hoyer at 4 million or Fitz at 9 million?

I can't f*cking believe I'm saying this...but I think I'd rather go Hoyer. Especially if we're looking for a guy to hold the fort down for a young QB (Paxton Lynch/Connor Cook/etc.).

2 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

I can't f*cking believe I'm saying this...but I think I'd rather go Hoyer. Especially if we're looking for a guy to hold the fort down for a young QB (Paxton Lynch/Connor Cook/etc.).

Pero why. Who are the jets going to sign with that extra 3-4 mil?

5 minutes ago, BrickTamland said:

Pero why. Who are the jets going to sign with that extra 3-4 mil?

1st of all Fitz doesnt want 9 mil, he wants more like 18mil.  Even if you get him for 14-15 mil thats an extra 10mil.  Im sure we can find a use for 10 million dollars.  

6 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

I take Fitz for the nine no question. It wasn't even close between them. And 9 isn't large money for a successful starting Qb. 

Lol, no. Fitz is terrible. Hoyer is at least as good as Fitz as a hold the fort JAG. They both suck, but Hoyer will suck for millions less.

Did not the Texans cut Fitzpatrick in favor of Hoyer last year ? as Fitzpatrick not a terrible QB with the Texans and the talent he played with on offense .  Did Hoyer not get that same talent to the playoffs while Fitzpatrick didn't ?  Do the Jets not have better offensive talent than the Texans ?  

27 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

I take Fitz for the nine no question. It wasn't even close between them. And 9 isn't large money for a successful starting Qb. 

I'd take Fitz for the 9 also, as a matter of fact so would the Jets.  Problem is Fitz wants twice that.

If Fitz is as smart as I think he is, he'll take the 9 NOW, or he could wind up backing up Sanchez in Denver for 4

Archived