"Official" 2016 Jetnation Mock Draft Tread.

Villain The Foe

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK.  So here is where I think we are at:

88th pick:  T0m Shane picking for GB take Leonte Carroo (Pick made in Discussion Thread)

89th pick: I picked Austin Johnson for Pitt (Pick made when I thought GB had picked earlier this AM)

90th pick: Tom picks Darian Thompson for Seattle (Also picked in disucssion thread)

KC pick forfeited

@Lupz27 is on the clock for NE.

45 minutes ago, Lith said:

88th pick:  T0m Shane picking for GB take Leonte Carroo (Pick made in Discussion Thread)

89th pick: I picked Austin Johnson for Pitt (Pick made when I thought GB had picked earlier this AM)

90th pick: Tom picks Darian Thompson for Seattle (Also picked in disucssion thread)

KC pick forfeited

@Lupz27 is on the clock for NE.

sorry guys late night - just woke up--if you can Lith adjust the 88th Green Bay pick to DE Bronson Kaufusi / they need DL help badly.

1 hour ago, Powpow said:

sorry guys late night - just woke up--if you can Lith adjust the 88th Green Bay pick to DE Bronson Kaufusi / they need DL help badly.

1 hour ago, Lupz27 said:

Pats want Laroo instead of Miller if this is changed.

Before I pick, 

@Villain The Foe, are we allowing these changes?  

5 minutes ago, Lith said:

Before I pick, 

No. 

I've had people PM'ing me about potential changes as well. If I allow this then I have to allow everyone and it defeats the purpose of the 2 hour limit, more importantly it defeats the purpose of me telling the other guys "no" as well. If I let this then things will just get ridiculous afterward.

Sorry guys. 

@Powpow

@Lupz27

2 hours ago, Lith said:

Before I pick, 

there was initial confusion over whether we were repeating the last 2 years practice of allowing picks to be changed as long as it didn't interfere with the next pick.  PowPow came on board literally minutes after the pick was made for him. Not to mention that a pick was made by mistake while he still had time on the clock.  In prior years we would have allowed the change (and subsequent changeto the Pats).  It's up to Villain, but my preference is not to be so rigid when it really is an easy fix.  my 2 cents.

17 minutes ago, Dcat said:

there was initial confusion over whether we were repeating the last 2 years practice of allowing picks to be changed as long as it didn't interfere with the next pick.  PowPow came on board literally minutes after the pick was made for him. Not to mention that a pick was made by mistake while he still had time on the clock.  In prior years we would have allowed the change (and subsequent changeto the Pats).  It's up to Villain, but my preference is not to be so rigid when it really is an easy fix.  my 2 cents.

Adding 2 cents - that's now 4 cents!

20 minutes ago, Dcat said:

2 minutes ago, Powpow said:

Adding 2 cents - that's now 4 cents!

Trust me,with the amount of cents that I've accumulated since the start of this mock....I have enough to buy a metrocard! :-) 

What can I do but keep it fair for everyone?

Archived