Tom Brady's suspension re-instated (MERGED)

Matt39

6 minutes ago, AzogtheDefiler said:

What was the weather in the 2nd half when NE scored 28 pts?

It doesnt matter how Brady did in 2H, the intent to cheat trumps result. You know that. If Brady had come clean in beginning, this would have been a $25k fine. The world knew Brady loves deflated balls. He proclaimed this after every Gronk spike. Each time he spiked it, more air came out. Brady is too blame for this, destroying phone, lying about texts with Deflator.  

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, afosomf said:

It doesnt matter how Brady did in 2H, the intent to cheat trumps result. You know that. If Brady had come clean in beginning, this would have been a $25k fine. The world knew Brady loves deflated balls. He proclaimed this after every Gronk spike. Each time he spiked it, more air came out. Brady is too blame for this, destroying phone, lying about texts with Deflator.  

That has been MY POINT. The punishment is not for deflated balls but for destroying the phone/hiding truth. Thank you for agreeing with me. 

Frankly this whole deflate thing is just rediculous. Had TB just said from the beginning the footballs had a little less air Kraft's b!tch Roger Goodell would have fined Brady and let him write a check to  a charity. He forced the league into a harsher treatment by being a lying evidence destroying douche.

BTW this deflate thing is just fly sh!t on the map of the world compared to the video cheating and under the under the table payments.

The shell company Brady gets paid through makes the NFL only a click or two higher on the integrity scale from pro wrestling.

4 minutes ago, Kleckineau said:

Frankly this whole deflate thing is just rediculous. Had TB just said from the beginning the footballs had a little less air Kraft's b!tch Roger Goodell would have fined Brady and let him write a check to  a charity. He forced the league into a harsher treatment by being a lying evidence destroying douche.

BTW this deflate thing is just fly sh!t on the map of the world compared to the video cheating and under the under the table payments.

The shell company Brady gets paid through makes the NFL only a click or two higher on the integrity scale from pro wrestling.

What is wrong with pro wrestling?

43 minutes ago, AzogtheDefiler said:

That has been MY POINT. The punishment is not for deflated balls but for destroying the phone/hiding truth. Thank you for agreeing with me. 

Well if he had nothing to hide why wouldn't he have just cooperated?

Really doesn't matter. The Patriots were found guilty twice for cheating. So this really isn't debatable at this point.

19 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Really doesn't matter. The Patriots were found guilty twice for cheating. So this really isn't debatable at this point.

Could of been advised by his agent not to. His agent already made him look bad going on the rant the way he did last year when this first all came out. His agent has not advised him well in this at all.

13 hours ago, CaliforniaJet said:

I love watching these losers defend their team. Its like watching the only good thing in their lives go down the drain. Keep it up boys, and sorry everything else in your lives sucks so bad that you have to be an internet troll. Thank you for the entertainment. 

I think what I find most entertaining about all of this thread is the regular New England horde pulling the innocuous academic routine, complaining none of us view this reasonably.

Yeah. So?

If you had a neighbor that was a total douchebag to you and your family for 15 years, like really awful, would you and the rest of the neighborhood give a **** if bad sh*t started happening to the guy's property? Maybe the cops start unjustifiably citing him for something. Maybe the state claims eminent domain. Who cares? Eff him.

Karma's a hell of a thing. Reap what you sow, ya little ass whiny bitches.

13 hours ago, AFCEastFan said:

No worries about Jet Nut's thunder stealing -- I can't compete with Larz's extra-big font anyway. 

Seriously, though, of all the material you guys have against the Patriots, this Rams stuff is really weak sauce.  Marshall Faulk had over 2000 yards rushing and receiving and 21 TD's in 2001.  It doesn't take a brain surgeon, let alone a cheater, to figure out that it might be a good idea to focus your defense on stopping him.  And unless Mike Martz's "tricky" and "innovative" plays involved an invisibility cloak, there is no such thing as a surprising play involving Marshall Faulk.  The Patriots whole defensive plan was to key on Faulk.  If you are telling me that the Patriots snuffed out a HB option pass from Trung Canidate to Kurt Warner that had only been run in a walkthrough that would be one thing.  But we are talking about plays being run for Marshall freakin Faulk. 

And, sorry, I'm not impressed by the "my best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night" that is the supposed nail in the coffin on this discussion.  If they can drop Brian Daboll's name in the article, there is no reason they cannot get a direct quote, with attribution.   

Forever in denial?????? Listen pal, the Patsies got EXACTLY what they deserved. Not only did they cheat with video taping incidents, but they got caught a second time. Is it any wonder the Patsies got caught for cheating second time? I mean after all, doesn't it go to COMMON SENSE that where there's smoke, there's fire? You have no one to blame but yourselves. It's only logical that the NFL would be watching for the Patsies to cheat again, they already caught you once - RED HANDED. So accept the fact that the Patsies in general (maybe not all of the players), but the vast majority AND the coaching staff have all been complicit in the incidents of the past. You won GAMES (the actual amount will never truly be known) via illegal activity in the eyes of the NFL and EVERY person outside of NE. Of course everyone in NE is still suffering from delusions of persecution. All I can say is, "Convenient excuse. Because you certainly do not have a real excuse."

14 hours ago, AFCEastFan said:

Didn't realize his written materials were so user-unfriendly.  I have only seen his videos and read secondary summaries.  I will let you know if I find anything else, but that may be it. 

Thanks. The problem may be that I don't know enough about working with pdfs. There may be some way to just have the full, final document appear instead of the theatrics. But if there is, I don't know how to do it.

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

I am guessing he got bad advice. If I were him I'd say. Yep, I don't care about the footballs hardness/softness. The fine is $25k. I'll pay it. Would have been arrogant but honest. This is a joke. 

On 4/26/2016 at 10:29 AM, The Crusher said:

Steelers win Ben is an ex rapist.  Steelers organization is a franchise people respect .  Patriots win Brady is a cheater.  Patriots organization is also known for cheating.  Yes it's only the wining with the Pats.   Just jealousy of the other teams for the pats winning.  Not the way they lie, cheat and scam to win because "hey, everybody does it."  Never leave New England and everything will be ok.  

Please the Steelers are "respected" according to you now because they arent winning and dominating, and i'm sure the ravens fans would let you know they can't stand the Steelers or their fans. You can hide behind this "moral stance" bullsh*t if you want. but you know damn well the truth behind this all. If wasnt for spy gate and deflategate you guys as fans would have some other reason to b*tch n moan

History proves it with all teams in every sport..

that's why i laugh at the owners in their hurt feelings...Jerry Jones must of forgot  how much of an "angel" he n his cowboys were during their SB runs.

14 minutes ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

Please the Steelers are "respected" according to you now because they arent winning and dominating, and i'm sure the ravens fans would let you know they can't stand the Steelers or their fans. You can hide behind this "moral stance" bullsh*t if you want. but you know damn well the truth behind this all. If wasnt for spy gate and deflategate you guys as fans would have some other reason to b*tch n moan

History proves it with all teams in every sport..

that's why i laugh at the owners in their hurt feelings...Jerry Jones must of forgot  how much of an "angel" he n his cowboys were during their SB runs.

Nobody likes to lose.  What they like less than that? Being cheated.

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Nobody likes to lose.  What they like less than that? Being cheated.

Too bad nobody was...plenty of facts to back all that up, but. no need to rehash.

i don't feel like debating with posters who are just gonna act like "helen keller" whenever bring up anything reasonable. so it's cool. You guys can stay hurt. 

Just now, ghost_in_pads02 said:

Too bad nobody was...plenty of facts to back all that up, but. no need to rehash.

i don't feel like debating with posters who are just gonna act like "helen keller" whenever bring up anything reasonable. so it's cool. You guys can stay hurt. 

YOUR TEAM ARE THE BIGGEST FRAUDS IN THE HISTORY OF SPORTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR HERO IS A CHEATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bwhahahahahahahaha

All the fines. taken draft picks, suspensions, burnt tapes all just a mirage?  Thought up in the minds of everybody that isn;t a Patriot fan?  LOL

NFL execs stomping on videotapes is the story that always sticks with me.

even more than the radio headsets that conveniently fail or the mic'ed up nose tackles.  

like what exactly was on those tapes that were so damaging, the league needed to destroy evidence, at the moment yhey saw the tapes, to preserve not just their profit margin, but perhaps the entire viability of the league. 

remember it's not legal or scientific, it's not even a fair and open market. It's the NFL. A communist profit-sharing entertainment association with an anti-trust exemption from Congress. No one ever promised us "fair." Terms and conditions may apply. 

25 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

All the fines. taken draft picks, suspensions, burnt tapes all just a mirage?  Thought up in the minds of everybody that isn;t a Patriot fan?  LOL

Did i imply at any point that spygate or deflategate didnt happened. Nope was never  my argument! So you missed me with your first sentence. and last i checked. i thought they were fined, suspended...etc for BREAKING a rule. Never once I heard they were punished because  "spygate" and "deflategate" created advantage in any pats win (which again none of it did).

oh no....that little tiny air was the difference in the colts game...lol (sacrasm)

That supposed "walk through" was the real reason why they beat the rams..not the fact that they played them weeks before; roughed them up the same, played them pretty tight, and because M. Martz was/is one of the easiest coordinators to figure out....i mean that's why he kept his job..oh wait...no he didnt. That's why he is still a coordinator for the bears too...oh wait..i dont think he is either..

Did i imply at any point that spygate or deflategate didnt happened. Nope was never  my arguement! So you missed me with your first sentence. and last i checked. i thought they were fined, suspended...etc for BREAKING a rule. Never once I had heard that they were punished because  "spygate" and "deflategate" created advantage in any pats win (which again none of it did).

oh no....that little tiny air was the difference in the colts game...lol (sacrasm)

That supposed "walk through" was the real reason why they beat the rams..not the fact that they played them weeks before; roughed them up the same, played them pretty tight, and because M. Martz was/is one of the easiest coordinators to figure out....i mean that's why he kept his job..oh wait...no he didnt. That's why he is still a coordinator for the bears too...oh wait..i dont think he is either..

18 minutes ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

LOL

Archived