Name the pick

Joe Jets fan

I was going to say Doctson so I tend to agree with you.  Specially since news "leaked" that they were after Fuller or Coleman.

so I will go out on a limb and say Joseph, Safety from WVU.  They scouted the safety position as much or more than the QBs.

10 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Unfortunately i think it's going to be Apple...

Why unfortunately?  he fits bowles defense - he is a physical bump n run shutdown corner - there are no obvious negatives about him except for his problems with playing zone.

Just now, deucebag said:

Why unfortunately?  he fits bowles defense - he is a physical bump n run shutdown corner - there are no obvious negatives about him except for his problems with playing zone.

We have a lot of holes and CB isn't not near the top of it...and Because I'm over D linemen and CB's...it's about time we took something else. 

Josh Doctson.

We won't be getting a good QB for next year, so it's last year's plan of surrounding the QB with talent and elevating their play.  Marshall/Doctson/Decker as the main 3 guys, and Forte out of the backfield.  The 4th guy can revolve around Smith/Amaro/Enunwa based on matchups.  

Archived