Cimini.... Mac has an affinity for Hackenberg

32EBoozer

25 minutes ago, AFJF said:

Of course he doesn't.  Not a clue.

Hey o got a better idea than telling someone quoting his missed predictions.  How about instead of making a pointless argument you list all the correct predictions on all the 2nd tier picks he was high on who came through.  

You know to prove that either one of you have a clue

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Colgateman said:

But I do have to say, Hackenberg would be a pretty face for new york, if he does good here (under 10 percent chance) He will definitely be the sexiest quarterback in New york since Namath.

Look at that stud :wub:

lol, its like the only good picture of him.

920x920.jpg

17 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Hey o got a better idea than telling someone quoting his missed predictions.  How about instead of making a pointless argument you list all the correct predictions on all the 2nd tier picks he was high on who came through.  

You know to prove that either one of you have a clue

Clearly we don't have a clue.  Nobody does...except you of course.

Just now, Colgateman said:

I actually had just posted that as a joke, shouldn't of took it serious lol, I was just trying to provide entertainment for my fellow jets fam

I am actually quite the fan of sackenberg.

You might have been joking. But there are many people who are not. I mean look at the lee pick. People went nuts. HOW can my team not pick the guy being mocked on many boards, lynch. We take this too serious. Before I would probably be on here arguing and bickering among people about picks. But it's not that serious. Maybe we can better divert our energy. rooting for sports teams has become like patriotism, my team is the best dammit and my colors are the best! But it's a great way to keep us divided and distracted. I just watch and go for the ride.

52 minutes ago, AFJF said:

Of course he doesn't.  Not a clue.

Look I get it. You don't like the kid and Jaworski's analysis just so happens to fit your narrative in this case so you'll defend it, but the guy is widely considered a joke and there's plenty of evidence that suggests he's, for the most part, clueless when he opens his father mouth on QB's. I could do the same with Gruden as a fan of Hack, but you don't see me doing it because Gruden just loves everyone. Try being a little objective.

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

Look I get it. You don't like the kid and Jaworski's analysis just so happens to fit your narrative in this case so you'll defend it, but the guy is widely considered a joke and there's plenty of evidence that suggests he's, for the most part, clueless when he opens his father mouth on QB's. I could do the same with Gruden as a fan of Hack, but you don't see me doing it because Gruden just loves everyone. Try being a little objective.

When did Insay I don't like him?  I'm 100% undecided on the guy.  I'd rather take Cook but hey, that's why Mac is an NFL GM and I'm a fan just talking sports like the rest of us.

1 minute ago, AFJF said:

When did Insay I don't like him?  I'm 100% undecided on the guy.  I'd rather take Cook but hey, that's why Mac is an NFL GM and I'm a fan just talking sports like the rest of us.

Word on Cook is that he's a bit of a schmuck. Not in a good way.

Just now, predator_05 said:

Word on Cook is that he's a bit of a schmuck. Not in a good way.

Not really an issue, really.  If he's not a criminal and he's a productive football player, that's all that should matter.

3 hours ago, C Mart said:

just curious. what is this based on?

Know some recruits who perhaps had been to some things at PSU. The entire PSU family-players, coaches, administration,fans-HATES this guy because he treats people like crap and has been a bigmouth scumbag forever. 

1 hour ago, crayc said:

You might have been joking. But there are many people who are not. I mean look at the lee pick. People went nuts. HOW can my team not pick the guy being mocked on many boards, lynch. We take this too serious. Before I would probably be on here arguing and bickering among people about picks. But it's not that serious. Maybe we can better divert our energy. rooting for sports teams has become like patriotism, my team is the best dammit and my colors are the best! But it's a great way to keep us divided and distracted. I just watch and go for the ride.

Of course, I know what you're saying. Entertainment overall is just another way of keeping people distracted, it is what it is though. 

Just now, 32EBoozer said:

Wow!! Cimini actually got 1 right!

He did.

But this leaked a few weeks ago.  I'd heard that the Jets (and some other teams) were intrigued by Hackenberg.  Cook is what he is.  Teams believe that Hack has much more upside and that he was just in a really bad situation at PSU.

On 4/29/2016 at 8:10 PM, parcellsguy said:

I'd take him in 2nd round.

I posted this video the other day too... really insightful. I like the pick.

People complained that the Darron Lee pick was gutless, because he was safer than Myles and Jaylon. Now this Hack pick is ballsy as hell, and they are complaining too. LOL

2 hours ago, Bugg said:

Know some recruits who perhaps had been to some things at PSU. The entire PSU family-players, coaches, administration,fans-HATES this guy because he treats people like crap and has been a bigmouth scumbag forever. 

you mean the university who let a coach rape kids for 20 years? who know about it and covered for him?

yes those guys are the best.

2 hours ago, Bugg said:

Probably a good thing since all those same people probably covered up for Sandusky.

6 minutes ago, predator_05 said:

Dane Brugler draft guide, NFL scout Nolan Nawrocki and just general twitter/internet scouring for anonymous/consensus opinions. Word is he is too full of himself.

I'll bet you anything right now that every single high profile QB is full of himself.  

General Twitter nonsense means nothing to me.  I believe it though.  Big man on campus guys are hated and full of themselves

9 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

I'll bet you anything right now that every single high profile QB is full of himself.  

General Twitter nonsense means nothing to me.  I believe it though.  Big man on campus guys are hated and full of themselves

That's not all that's being implied in relation to his intangibles, there's more to it. They are doubting his leadership qualities and his character. He wasn't elected team captain at Mich State, which is highly unusual for any QB. Seems to be more than just a smear campaign.

Archived