**** OFFICIAL 2016 DRAFT: Round 1 discussion ****

Integrity28

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Trying to send out some serious evil vibes to anyone defending this sh*t: May the zippers on all your hoodies get stuck forever, and may you spill juice on your pants right before every flight you ever take.

may your battery cover on your remote get lost requiring you to use scotch tape

Just now, Sperm Edwards said:

Just curious. Why is Lynch a stupid pick for us to make at 20, but not a stupid pick for John Elway to make at 26?

Welcome to the NFL draft where different teams grade players differently. I don't think it would have been terrible for us to take Lynch if the Jets liked him, obviously Denver liked Lynch more than us.  

2 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Trying to send out some serious evil vibes to anyone defending this sh*t: May the zippers on all your hoodies get stuck forever, and may you spill juice on your pants right before every flight you ever take.

You're not bitchy enough. More. We need more.

Just now, Colgateman said:

I don't see how anyone can be upset with this pick, people were praising this kid and he was supposed to go top 15, he is not like Aaron maybin at all. Leonard Floyd is like Aaron maybin. Young lee is like shazier and buchannon.

Don't get fresh with us, Colgateman.

You guys are straight up hilarious. Darron Lee is a BEAST.  Outside of Jack and Jaylon Smith, both of whom are injured, he is the best all around defensive player in this draft.  He is the fastest linebacker in this draft and can cover slot receivers, backs and TEs.    He has very good hands for a linebacker and is also a tremendous blitzer, either off the edge or up the middle. He also is a good against the run as well.  He needs to get a little stronger but Bowles is going to love this guy.  I believe he is going to suit up and be an impact player from DAY ONE. 

3 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

be honest.  you were going to post that no matter who they picked, right?

4 minutes ago, KRL said:

Shocking how some "fans" don't know where the league is going
and the construction of the Jets.  Every offense is spreading
defenses out and trying to get mismatches at the LB position.
You need to have speed at the second level of your defense.
In addition the Jets have no problem with size in our front
seven we have enough "big bodies" to protect a smaller LB

It's apparent our front office doesn't know where the league is going.  It's a passing league.  All about offense.  Rules give the advantage to the offense.  And after drafting defense in the first round every year this decade, we take a back up ILB with no QB worth anything on our roster.  

2 minutes ago, Colgateman said:

I don't see how anyone can be upset with this pick, people were praising this kid and he was supposed to go top 15, he is not like Aaron maybin at all. Leonard Floyd is like Aaron maybin. Young lee is like shazier and buchannon.

Probably has something to do with not having a QB, and using a mid-1st round pick on a player whose 26 yr old sure thing clone could have been had in FA for $6M/year, but what do I know?

Archived