**** OFFICIAL 2016 DRAFT: Round 1 discussion ****

Integrity28

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm loving all these posts.

Id say by week 3, he's a fan favorite.

By mid season, you'll be seeing his jersey everywhere in the stadium.

Havent had a LB like him since early years Marvin Jones.

Go watch some of Pittsburg games from last year and watch Shazier. That's what we're getting

Just now, HessStation said:

....reading this thread is like a bad acid flashback to 2006. Welcome to today's NFL people. Open your eyes. 

Everybody should go back to complaining about our slow LB who can't cover anybody.

He 6 foot tall and has the size of a CB

1 minute ago, RutgersJetFan said:

I don't get it. I knew this was gonna happen. Knew it weeks ago. And yet here I am, I sat through almost 3 hours to witness it.

Ahahahahaha, you knew it I knew the whole board knew you were gonna bitch about the pick regardless. C'mon RJF lets be real.

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

"He's a LBer who can cover and blitz" is the most meaningful thing I've read about him. Lots of mocks had him gone before 20, so it's feasible that it was BPA with a dash of need thrown in for good measure.

Some said he was a second rounder, and he is very undersized. 

7 minutes ago, Il Mostro said:

Like the ones with eyes?  People complain about 2-down players -- we just drafted a 1-down player.  Sweet jumpin' Jesus of a friggin pogo stick.  Only the Jest.

Yeah he's a one down player in 1990. Against any team with 3 receivers, or a pass catching TE he'll be perfect. 

1 minute ago, RutgersJetFan said:

I don't get it. I knew this was gonna happen. Knew it weeks ago. And yet here I am, I sat through almost 3 hours to witness it.

tank for watson, with jets brutal schedule and no QB, have to beat out brownies

2 minutes ago, Obrien2Toon said:

I'm loving all these posts.

Id say by week 3, he's a fan favorite.

By mid season, you'll be seeing his jersey everywhere in the stadium.

Havent had a LB like him since early years Marvin Jones.

Go watch some of Pittsburg games from last year and watch Shazier. That's what we're getting

Yea by week three we won't even notice because we will be watching Geno with eyes to the future with Bryce Petty.  Can't wait.

4 minutes ago, Butterfield said:

No, you need to see what arizona does with bucannon, or the rams with mark barron, or the steelers with shazier.

Exactly.  Some of you guys want them to draft a qb they clearly don't think is anymore far along than petty. You don't do that in the 1st round.  You may see that in the 2nd. 

Lee is exactly the type of player Bowles would love coming from Arizona.  

Archived