**** OFFICIAL 2016 DRAFT: Round 1 discussion ****

Integrity28

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

if lynch winds up being a good qb, this will go down as one of the greatest tragedies of first round picks ever

This is the problem I have with it mostly. How many friggin QB's are we gonna pass on for Pete's sake? For D no less.  It's just getting exhausting.  Now… If Lynch fell to the 2nd and we get him I will revise my opinion, but I would have liked Treadwell personally if not Lynch. 

I will cringe at yet another 2nd rd WR if that happens too. 

Just now, pointman said:

LOL, do I? Because I don't think Darron Lee can shut down anyone? OK! 

No you really don't know anything about linebackers so just stop already. Shut up with your desperate ghoston comparisons. It's not a sexy pick but your whining is uncalled for

Just now, cant wait said:

No you really don't know anything about linebackers so just stop already. Shut up with your desperate ghoston comparisons. It's not a sexy pick but your whining is uncalled for

Yeah,my Ghoston comparison is so off. You got me. I am embarrassed for you.

giphy.gif

I'm sure he's a solid player but ILB is not my idea of great value for a top 20 pick in the country. Why not just pick up Trevathan in free agency for $6M/year and use our 1st round pick on a position that costs 2-3x that in FA? 26 years old, solid, no bust potential, and we get to keep our 1st round pick.

Unless he's incredible, this is just poor asset allocation. 

Just now, BloodGreen said:

I don't pretend to be any sort of expert, but with a superior D Line and Mauldin at OLB, could this actually work with Lee inside?

Drafts not over, pass rusher will be coming I'm sure.  Also for everyone wanting a QB I doubt we leave the draft without one and there are at least 3 QBs available that have run pro style offenses

Even better. Now go. 

He can cover TE's and rb's. He has the speed and versatility to run side line to sideline and down field with rb's and TE's.

Gronk, Olsen, Sproles? Not even Von Miller can cover them. Doesn't matter.

Archived