For Those Still Crying About Lee

KRL

10 minutes ago, JetBlue said:

I see I struck a nerve. Tell you what tough guy Go **** Yourself. Continue to act a little "Mitch" all you want. Darron Lee is a Jet now.  All the crying and complaining in the world is not going to change that. 

Don't let interrupt your gagging; as you were.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, JiF said:

No.  I'm saying that you can find undersized ILB's in any round of the draft.

Hopefully Lee is more than that.  I'm warming up the player but the value, I just disagree with.  And I'm not sure how much better he really makes the D.  I mean, they were pretty good...how much better could they get?  And is Lee that guy?  That's what I'm having a hard time with.

For positional value yes ILB is not one of the higher value positions, but that mentality is how you end up with Crabtree instead of earl thomas

It's not hate. When this franchise hasn't had a quarterback since Namath, whom I have seen play and win the Superbowl, you can't pass up what many are predicting as the next or even better Rothlesberger. I get the fact he has to sit, and also get the fact we need speed linebackers. Those can come in next years draft. Even with Lee and the rest of who they pick, I believe 2016 is a regression year due to the schedule. You can't pass on a guy who has the (here's the word) potential to be the franchise QB for the next 12 years. 

Are you really comparing Paxton lynch to big Ben? Lynch could maybe become a decent qb in the nfl but the reality is that he is a crapshoot who probably would have been a second round prospect in previous drafts. Our team went with what they belive is a safer pick which might mean they like someone in this draft better or maybe they have seen something in petty or dare I say he no that the rest of us have not. I actually was hoping we would take lynch but I have faith that our front office knows better than I do.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, legler82 said:

Not sure what your point is here.  The original discussion was regarding Bowles being "creative" and adjusting his scheme to fit his personnel.  I contested that he's just like most defensive coaches who will run there stuff and get guys can run it.  I haven't expressed an opinion on whether or not it's right or wrong thing to do.  It makes sense that if you are known for running a specific scheme and had prior success with said scheme you stick with it and not try to change it for players that come and go.

Point is fairly obvious, Bellichick ran a 3-4 the same way the others did.

4 minutes ago, Colgateman said:

So called "Undersized" inside linebackers:

Lavonte david

Daryl Washington

Bobby wagner

Ryan Shazier

Deone Bucannon

Thomas Davis

They are all great, people making a big deal out of Darron Lee's size are being ******* stupid

Some folks just have to have something to bitch about.  

Archived