Hackenberg is in the HOUSE!!!

15 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Did either of those guys complete less than 60% of their passes and get worse year after year in college? 

Not paying attention are you, what does that have to do with the point about pro days ? 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Also, I'm a dick too... but I'm great at my job. 

Tom Brady is a dick, too. 

Readily acknowledge many successful people in all walks of life are in fact huge dicks. It's not a selling point, but admit if the guy can play, Steve Serby will be writing articles about what  a great guy he is. But you get Jeff George or Jay Cutler if he sucks at football. 

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Yeah because the Mets are young, exciting, defending League Champs who played in their leagues championship game.

Literally only the most clueless or jealous fan wouldn't want to be in their shoes. 

"Potential" means nothing. As a Jets fan you should know that. 

Results are what matter.

Enjoy your new generation of Isringhausen, Pulsifer and whatshisface

• Thumb Down 1

Just now, TuscanyTile2 said:

It's hilarious how bad some of the reviews of Hackenberg are.  Based on this, I have to believe he'll turn out to be good.

My complete hatred of the pick is literally the only thing that makes me feel optimistic about him.

• Upvote 4

46 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

The guy hasn't played a snap yet in the NFL and he's inanely being attacked. As for Chad he made Tannenbaum look like a jerk when he dumped him for Favre and CP kicked ass for the Fins and was runner up league MVP and knocked us out of the playoffs.

Cool. I'd love to hear more about all of Pennington's Super Bowl wins. 

Just now, MetsJets1962 said:

clearly a bitter Yankee. you'll be saying "show us your rings" next

Seriously,  I mean if you hope the Jets continue to be like the Mets and bounce between suck and "potential" that always leads to disappointment, have at it.

I'm much more interested in them becoming like the greatest, most winning championshippy team in the history of American sports.

2 minutes ago, JetBlue said:

Nice interview with Dan Patrick.  This kid is one of the smartest players in the draft.  Just two short years ago he was considered the best quarterback; he has played on perhaps the worst offensive line in recent memory.  I am excited to see Gailey work with him; I can tell you one thing, when Smith gets healthy he is going to LOVE Hackenberg because this kid has a CANNON.   

You do know that a fair amount of football was played in those "two short years," right?

Just now, JetPotato said:

Seriously,  I mean if you hope the Jets continue to be like the Mets and bounce between suck and "potential" that always leads to disappointment, have at it.

I'm much more interested in them becoming like the greatest, most winning championshippy team in the history of American sports.

i'd hate Jet fans to be as arrogant and Yankee fans though, worse fan base in sports....even worse than Phillie. Mets own New york, deal with it

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, JetBlue said:

Nice interview with Dan Patrick.  This kid is one of the smartest players in the draft.  Just two short years ago he was considered the best quarterback; he has played on perhaps the worst offensive line in recent memory.  I am excited to see Gailey work with him; I can tell you one thing, when Smith gets healthy he is going to LOVE Hackenberg because this kid has a CANNON.   

Wait, when did Geno get injured?

11 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

"Potential" means nothing. As a Jets fan you should know that. 

Results are what matter.

Enjoy your new generation of Isringhausen, Pulsifer and whatshisface

Mets aren't potential.  They have the best young pitching staff in baseball and may bet the best period.  They won the NL Pennant.  They were in the last WS.  

Enjoy whatever team that you root for that isn't as good as what I get to watch nightly.  But feel better tell Mets fans about potential and pitchers from the late 80's, only NY pitchers like that are Sevarino & Tanaka

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, gEYno said:

You do know that a fair amount of football was played in those "two short years," right?

Yep, and now those years are over and he moving on to the next level.  This kid was RUNNING a pro style offense at 18-19 years old.   I can't wait to see him after Gailey gets with him.   

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, MetsJets1962 said:

i'd hate Jet fans to be as arrogant and Yankee fans though, worse fan base in sports....even worse than Phillie. Mets own New york, deal with it

You're delusional. Go on believing that the Mets own anything whatsoever. It doesn't reflect a single fact. It's as if you believe 1 good season overshadows decades of dominance. Yet nothing was won. If the Jets are ever able to build sustainable excellence and multiple dynasties like the Yankees, you will walk proud and talk loud. It isn't arrogance just because you don't like reality. The statement that the Yankees are the greatest team in the history of American sports is simply a factual statement. Pray that the Jets can sniff that even a little.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Mets aren't potential.  They have the best young pitching staff in baseball and may bet the best period.  They won the NL Pennant.  They were in the last WS.  

Enjoy whatever team that you root for that isn't as good as what I get to watch nightly.  But feel better tell Mets fans about potential and pitchers from the late 80's, only NY pitchers like that are Sevarino & Tanaka

Dude, let it go. This about the Jets becoming a franchise that actually produces something.

1 minute ago, JetBlue said:

Yep, and now those years are over and he moving on to the next level.  This kid was RUNNING a pro style offense at 18-19 years old.   I can't wait to see him after Gailey gets with him.   

Guess we just differ in how excited we get over someone doing something good over two years ago.