Voodoo Island Mafia - Game On

21 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Seahawks beat the Tarheels in baseball last night, hitting 4 HR's in the process.  Damn that felt good. 

At least you're team doesn't crap the bed against them routinely....

28 minutes ago, D P R said:

CURRENT VOTE COUNT:

Wombat (4) - 80, CTM, Leelou, Lily

Verb (2) - Ape, Wombat

CTM (1) - Pac

WITH 11 ALIVE, IT TAKES 6 TO USE AS BAIT.

8 minutes ago, AVM said:

Talking through what just happened...

If Wom was legit doc, scum wait to let her shoot...

vote wombat

Not sure how I feel about lynching an uncountered Doc. 

Whatever point  you're trying to make in red, can you explain it - I'm not sure I'm following you.

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Not sure how I feel about lynching an uncountered Doc. 

Whatever point  you're trying to make in red, can you explain it - I'm not sure I'm following you.

unvote...Im dumb

Sorry...tired.  Haven't slept in a couple of days now.  I actually went and quoted the posts from Dan to show that she was killed to protect Wom.

To Ape's point...

@Jetsfan80 -- the whole game we've been saying we're ahead, let's deal with player X later (JiF, Leelou for example).  While there are still other options and 11 of us still alive (with 1 or 2 as scum), why lynch him and risk letting them back in?

Just now, Integrity28 said:

wait, what? I asked for an explanation. 

I was kind of curious to see how long he would survive at L1. 

I'm just tired, man.  I even read that the gun misfired earlier this morning and still had it built up in my mind that scum had killed her to take the gun out of the game or something...IDK.

80 you just made the point about Pac re: JiF and Leelou...opposite applies here for Wom, I think.  If you think someone else is, let's buy ourselves another night.  If we don't lynch Wom, you should get another investigation.  If we lynch Wom and we're wrong, you die and things can start spiraling.

Just now, AVM said:

Sorry...tired.  Haven't slept in a couple of days now.  I actually went and quoted the posts from Dan to show that she was killed to protect Wom.

To Ape's point...

@Jetsfan80 -- the whole game we've been saying we're ahead, let's deal with player X later (JiF, Leelou for example).  While there are still other options and 11 of us still alive (with 1 or 2 as scum), why lynch him and risk letting them back in?

Because I'm confident he's not the doc, and would rather the real doc stay hidden.  We can slow play this in case I'm wrong, however.  Or kill Pac, because he's likely scum too.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Dan saw what I saw, by the way.  Which is why she clearly chose to shoot Wombat, and died as a result.

Hmmm...

So are you theorizing that the gun would not kill town (Leelou to JiF) and backfire on scum (Dan to Wom)?

@Leelou thoughts?  Also, did you choose someone to pass it off to? When Hess said he had it I assumed at first he was telling the truth and you had passed it on.  He also could have been Hessing or it could be random, so IDK. 

The passing on the gun thing may not matter...I was thinking we could trace where the gun went and eliminate folks from the pool, thinking scum would keep the gun themselves.  But DPR would probably have a provision against that if so.  I'm rambling...someone step in please.

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

Lets make this game fun and lynch the uncountered cop then doc in succession.  then the town can be left to our own devices to find the last scum.

1 minute ago, Pac said:

If Wombat is lying why isn't 80 lying?  I would have a new found respect for 80 if he is making these moves as scum.  it's genius.

Obvious scum since D1 ^^^

10 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Because I'm confident he's not the doc, and would rather the real doc stay hidden.  We can slow play this in case I'm wrong, however.  Or kill Pac, because he's likely scum too.

9 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Dan saw what I saw, by the way.  Which is why she clearly chose to shoot Wombat, and died as a result.

Fair enough.

Unvote, Vote Wombat

I have no desire to go hunting for hints. I'll take your word for it, and if wrong, whatever... won't be the first time.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Pac truly sounds like bitter scum right now... like "how are they not falling for my brilliant plan" type crap is going to be flooding the scum QT. 

hahah.. what an idiot ^^

15 minutes ago, AVM said:

Hmmm...

So are you theorizing that the gun would not kill town (Leelou to JiF) and backfire on scum (Dan to Wom)?

@Leelou thoughts?  Also, did you choose someone to pass it off to? When Hess said he had it I assumed at first he was telling the truth and you had passed it on.  He also could have been Hessing or it could be random, so IDK. 

The passing on the gun thing may not matter...I was thinking we could trace where the gun went and eliminate folks from the pool, thinking scum would keep the gun themselves.  But DPR would probably have a provision against that if so.  I'm rambling...someone step in please.

I didn't pass my gun to anyone.

12 hours ago, CTM said:

interesting.. i'm inclined to stay on wwwombat as well, although i'd kinda like a counter

12 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Wouldn't be the worst thing if there was a counter, but I'd also like to lynch scum on 4 straight days, lol

12 hours ago, CTM said:

if there's a counter wwwombat dies

CTM sounds like he knows there should be a counter. Gross.

13 hours ago, Dan. said:

Hahaha I finally got my gun!!

12 hours ago, D P R said:

She had a secret. All women do.

But her secret was tied to rage, and as it burned she couldn't stand it any longer.

Dan reached under her jacket and pulled the gun. She didn't think twice about it. She pointed it across the room, aimed at her target's head and gently squeezed the trigger.

It backfired.

DAN, TOWNIE, HAS DIED

WITH 11 ALIVE, IT TAKES 6 TO LYNCH.

This is really F'ing funny.  Sorry Dan!  

lmfao

Pac's tinfoiling about me lying about being cop and JiF and/or Leelou being scum makes him either completely useless town or scum.  He should be the next lynch.

He's been tinfoiling about everything yet doesn't question Wombat's claim at all.  Funny stuff. 

12 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Pretty sure I know who the real doc is, and it's not Wombat. Proceed with this lynch. Real doc stay hidden please.

How and why?

They're down 3 a counter makes them down 4.  That seems like a fair trade to have the Doc in the open and play the guess who I'm protecting game a night.