Voodoo Island Mafia - Game On

12 minutes ago, Pac said:

Pretty sure Ballin is scum but I'm down to hyper lynch the Ape too.  Surprising no one got in on that.  

And Waste, I mean Wes - if you keep mentioning my White Russians the scum team will think I have some kind of role and shoot me early on.  

Actually who am I kidding..  they'll shoot me early on anyway as I am undoubtedly the biggest threat to expose them all.

My record as a scum hunter is unparalleled, unprecedented, and under-appreciated.

I'm down to shoot/lynch Ballin or Ape. 

30 minutes ago, Pac said:

Pretty sure Ballin is scum but I'm down to hyper lynch the Ape too.  Surprising no one got in on that.  

And Waste, I mean Wes - if you keep mentioning my White Russians the scum team will think I have some kind of role and shoot me early on.  

Actually who am I kidding..  they'll shoot me early on anyway as I am undoubtedly the biggest threat to expose them all.

My record as a scum hunter is unparalleled, unprecedented, and under-appreciated.

All scenes are for flavor and the only person who will shoot you for your White Russians is the bartender that has to make them. Man up and switch to whiskey -it'll do wonders for your self esteem. 

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

You totally got justin blackmon on weed didn't you

haha no.  But that dude was the guy at the bar, with a full drink, ordering another drink and shot.  He was a ******* train wreck.  Cant tell you how many times you'd see that guy out completely incoherent. 

I could be coaxed to vote Ballin if need be but right now I like Wombat for scum.  Suspicious of CTM for sure.  I think he's trying to copy Ape's "I'll just not try this game" approach.  Except CTM always tries.  I fear the Pied Piper.

And Dan.  I fear Dan.

• Upvote 1

On 5/2/2016 at 7:20 PM, Dan. said:

My top 3 for scum are Wombat, CTM, and JVOR.

vote wombat

^^^ This post from Dan weirded me out a bit.  Not sure if we're just on the same page both having CTM on our list (at this point in the game I didn't have Wombat on my scum list, but CTM has been on it for a while), or if she's just being an effective Scum Empress and will spend the rest of this game dominating for her scum team.  I'm torn.

14 hours ago, D P R said:

"Oh, good, listen - I want another White Russian. And let's get a round of shots for the table - yeah? - Sex on the Beach shots. One for everybody, okay chief?"

Pac turns back to the table and picks up the story he was telling before the drumming got crazy.

The Voodoo Man drops his smile.

14 hours ago, D P R said:

In a deep, baritone voice, the man booms... "You are all cursed! it is too late to leave! You will become a grand sacrifice!"

So Pac is cursed or a Voodoo man?

This is easy.  I didnt even know he was playing too. 

Unvote

Vote PAc

Find it interesting that people have "town lists" and "scum lists" when all we've really seen are some ball-breaking run-ups and goofing around. I'm doubling-down on skimming here, so tell me if there's anything else I missed.

Other than JC's new playstyle being a mixture of spite and embracing how awful he has become in order to try and exist on the merits of the "he can't be this bad" wifom.

32 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Just read through the game over again.  Just going on vibes here:

TOWN

Hallia

Leelou

Hess

AVM

JC

Pac

Lily

JiF

Crusher

Ape

JVOR

Verbal

Smash

SMC

Dan

Ballin

CTM

Wombat

SCUM

I'd have Crusher a bit higher considering his involvement in the game so far. 

33 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Just read through the game over again.  Just going on vibes here:

TOWN

Hallia

Leelou

Hess

AVM

JC

Pac

Lily

JiF

Crusher

Ape

JVOR

Verbal

Smash

SMC

Dan

Ballin

CTM

Wombat

SCUM

So basically, the bold, the list of town reads you have is the group of Care Bears you always thing are town.

Positively über townie towni-ish townisms right here. Golly gee kids.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

So basically, the bold, the list of town reads you have is the group of Care Bears you always thing are town.

I don't always have JC, Leelou or Hallia as town.  But Hess and AVM, yes, you've got me there. 

10 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

If I'm a Care Bear, it's Grumpy Bear. 

• Upvote 1

CURRENT VOTE COUNT:

Ape (4) - JC, Pac, CTM, JiF

Wombat (3) - Dan, JVoR, 80

Pac (2) - Ballin, Verb

Ballin (2) - Crusher, Leelou

CTM (1) - Hess

Hally (1) - Lily

AVM (1) - Smash

80 (1) - Wombat

SMC (1) - Ape

Crusher (1) - SMC

With 19 players, it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline will be set if needed.

24 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Considering some of the other things I've been called, I take Care Bear as a pretty damn good compliment.

17 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

11-remember-the-care-bears-meme.jpg

Aaaaaaaaand nevermind.

• Upvote 1

Just now, HessStation said:

JiF and Ape should be more towards scum end

Maybe.  JiF is voting people not even in the game and Ape is doing his hardest to pretend he's not interested, even though we all know he'll lead in post count.  So I have them both in the "null" part of the continuum. 

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Maybe.  JiF is voting people not even in the game and Ape is doing his hardest to pretend he's not interested, even though we all know he'll lead in post count.  So I have them both in the "null" part of the continuum. 

A couple of Ape's posts have a scum vibe to them. 

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I could be coaxed to vote Ballin if need be but right now I like Wombat for scum.  Suspicious of CTM for sure.  I think he's trying to copy Ape's "I'll just not try this game" approach.  Except CTM always tries.  I fear the Pied Piper.

And Dan.  I fear Dan.

huh? I've barely started playing .. 

you are getting more and more like smash and ape