Voodoo Island Mafia - Game On

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Find it interesting that people have "town lists" and "scum lists" when all we've really seen are some ball-breaking run-ups and goofing around. I'm doubling-down on skimming here, so tell me if there's anything else I missed.

Other than JC's new playstyle being a mixture of spite and embracing how awful he has become in order to try and exist on the merits of the "he can't be this bad" wifom.

Gotta admit it is absurd to have lists after these first 15 pages..  My strongest scum read at the moment is Ballin..  Reason is he not only quickly jumped on an important position on my train but seemed to subtly encourage others to as well.  Since the train derailed and I voted him he's disappeared.

I'm so good at this sh-t.

5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Flip

Flop

Reasonable question.  Yet done wrong.

Not helpful. 

Yes he is.

Once again not helpful.

This is everything I could find. No game content. None. Zip. 

cool thanks for doing this so I didn't have to.

I'm ok with my vote on Pac right now.  Claims that his self-vote and train yielded the information he needs but we all know that is bullsh*t.  

I'm not seeing anything overly dramatic from any other player at the moment that jumps out at me.  

Just now, BallinPB said:

Not at all!  I understand the votes for inactivity but it's not wise.

Last game I was active and killed on D1 for no reason.  Probably would have made more sense to kill an inactive player.  I dont know though because I stopped following along.

• Upvote 2

Just now, JiF said:

Last game I was active and killed on D1 for no reason.  Probably would have made more sense to kill an inactive player.  I dont know though because I stopped following along.

I hear ya but obviously with the ratio, the chance of them being town is more likely than scum.  

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

No. We are voting you because you have contributed zero game content. More coasting than inactivity.

I don't agree with that at all!  I'm not coasting I just haven't been here for the last day or two.  If I was here lurking and posting here and there with no content then I understand but I haven't even been until I received the notification that you quoted me.  

50 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Neither you or Pac have offered anything to game yet you nit!!!! 

Oh, I've offered plenty. What I haven't done is come crashing into the game, making threats, beating the grass, harassing and interrogating... etc. I'm playing more like the majority of you, so if you think I'm not doing enough... then, well, that's the point I'm making.

27 minutes ago, Pac said:

Gotta admit it is absurd to have lists after these first 15 pages..  My strongest scum read at the moment is Ballin..  Reason is he not only quickly jumped on an important position on my train but seemed to subtly encourage others to as well.  Since the train derailed and I voted him he's disappeared.

I'm so good at this sh-t.

lol, I like @The Crusher's case more than yours.

unvote, Vote Ballin

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Oh, I've offered plenty. What I haven't done is come crashing into the game, making threats, beating the grass, harassing and interrogating... etc. I'm playing more like the majority of you, so if you think I'm not doing enough... then, well, that's the point I'm making.

lol, I like @The Crusher's case more than yours.

unvote, Vote Ballin

I just went and got all his posts but 1 that was also not game related.

52 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Oh no Hess is channeling CTM!! All is lost. Please mod kill me. Thanks.

51 minutes ago, HessStation said:

That's the grosses Thing anyone's ever said to me. Mod kill me now.

To be fair Hess, you and CTM did share a body just 2 games ago.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BallinPB said:

With this logic you should be lynching jvor or dan.

No. They are very clear pre game that JVOR will be contributing at night and Dan will only be contributing while breast feeding.  Once again not voting for inactivity but lack of content.  

• Upvote 2