Voodoo Island Mafia - Game On

14 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

lol wut?  How else will we know how he stands up to pressure and defends if he's never had to before?  Only way you can force a player to defend is "preying" on him. 

Early game pressure is for getting reactions, right? Well, I reacted. Has Ballin been scum before? The corny things Ballin is saying to defend himself don't resonate with me as the types of things a first-time scum gets guidance on saying from his team. So, I've concluded he's probably town. Which is why Leelou's little nudge stuck out to me, hence my vote. 

You are the king of town-clearing people early and stupidly often. Now, when I do it, you want to use it against me?

12 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Ape playing this like he knows Ballin is town.  No bueno.

GROSS.

12 minutes ago, Lily said:

I have to agree with that. 

GROSS.

9 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Ape and JiF moving up the scum ladder.  JiF because I think he's started over-selling the voting-players-not-in-the-game-for-teh-lulz thing, and regardless of alignment, he's setting himself up to be able to complain about being lynched for, in his mind, BS reasons.  Not really willing to lynch either today but both are worth watching.

I feel like JIF and Ape are doing uncharacteristic things compared to what they normally do. If they are both town it makes them low-hanging fruit for scum to try and get mislynched.

GROSS.

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

How about you fulfill your duties then, grownup hippie, now that you finally decided to make your first-game related post on page 23?

seems like a bit of an over reaction to 1 vote

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Ape overreacting to one FOS post, and defending JiF in the process for no good reason.

GROSS.

i agree with this too..

lots of butthurt  little queef play this page

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

That's not your style.  So.....yes, I felt it was scummy. 

Not true.

I do it when it suits me.

You know what is not my style? I don't reinvent my whole style of play when I'm scum - which is what you're implying by saying that me town-clearing one person is "scummy". It's far too easy, especially with you dolts, to just turn on Ape schtick and make a **** show out of the game when I'm scum.

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Oh, I've offered plenty. What I haven't done is come crashing into the game, making threats, beating the grass, harassing and interrogating... etc. I'm playing more like the majority of you, so if you think I'm not doing enough... then, well, that's the point I'm making.

lol, I like @The Crusher's case more than yours.

unvote, Vote Ballin

Hey I was the first to vote Ballin yesterday and notice it..  whatever makes it easier for you to justify your vote is cool wit me.  I'm used to being under appreciated.

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Oh, I've offered plenty. What I haven't done is come crashing into the game, making threats, beating the grass, harassing and interrogating... etc. I'm playing more like the majority of you, so if you think I'm not doing enough... then, well, that's the point I'm making.

So...uh...reaction test? :D

49 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Ape and JiF moving up the scum ladder.  JiF because I think he's started over-selling the voting-players-not-in-the-game-for-teh-lulz thing, and regardless of alignment, he's setting himself up to be able to complain about being lynched for, in his mind, BS reasons.  Not really willing to lynch either today but both are worth watching.

Yeah, after the last one for Decker I kind of agree....but I was hoping to see if he kept that up after a deadline was dropped.  Until the past hour there still hadn't been much gameplay and half the votes are still joke.

44 minutes ago, CTM said:

It's a full grown man or woman's job, boy

Deep voice post by CTM.

34 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Everyone* is GROSS. I've asked the mod for a Tommy Gun. 

*except Crusher, Hess, and a handful of others

If I may, I'd recommend a rocket launcher.  I would say flamethrower, but then it's just a flaming pile of #$%^ running around.

• Upvote 1

CURRENT VOTE COUNT:

Ballin (6) - Crusher, Leelou, Hally, Pac, Lily

Wombat (3) - Dan, JVoR, 80

80 (3) - Wombat, Ape, CTM

Pac (2) - Ballin, Verb

Ape (1) - JC

Hally (1) - Lily

AVM (1) - Smash

Crusher (1) - SMC

Lily (1) - AVM

With 19 players, it takes 10 to lynch.

1 hour ago, Pac said:

Hey I was the first to vote Ballin yesterday and notice it..  whatever makes it easier for you to justify your vote is cool wit me.  I'm used to being under appreciated.

You are drenched in insecurity.